2024 Season Ticket Thread (This Season!)

Anyone else finding the Ticketmaster site to be more slow and glitchy than usual lately, including but not only through the NYCFC app? Nothing works smoothly. Even simply loading my events/tickets fails more often than not with some error about the data not being in the correct format.

Reactions: twsj91
Anyone else finding the Ticketmaster site to be more slow and glitchy than usual lately, including but not only through the NYCFC app? Nothing works smoothly. Even simply loading my events/tickets fails more often than not with some error about the data not being in the correct format.

It took me a long time to buy tickets to the Man City-AC Milan match just now -- I probably had to try 10 times because it kept giving me an error message. That's never happened to me before, but I was finally just able to complete it.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Had this happen to me also. Had to log off and then log back in to get it to work.

It took me a long time to buy tickets to the Man City-AC Milan match just now -- I probably had to try 10 times because it kept giving me an error message. That's never happened to me before, but I was finally just able to complete it.
Had this happen to me also. Took six or eight tries but it finally did work. Might be because I was able to finally check the "click this box to blah blah blah" quick enough before it failed, or I coulda just got lucky that time, but it did eventually let me buy a ticket.

Worked fine for me. Got the tix I wanted for the ACM/MC match and the Barca/Real game at Met Life.

Thx for the replies, mostly confirming.
My problems have been mostly on mobile but across multiple apps including NYCFC app, Ticketmaster app and phone browsers. Things have been much better on desktop. It's just that tickets often go on sale while I'l out and about.
Seth Seth - I tried signing out and it never worked. So I deleted the app. Didn't work upon reinstalling.
What has worked twice is delete, install, sign in, sign out, sign in again. And the hokey pokey. Well, not really, but the first part before the hokey pokey has worked twice, which probably is coincidence. Or not. Who knows?

Last edited:
Leagues Cup ticket prices have been fixed. Now $70 for the 100s behind the goal, or 30% less than the Red Bulls game.

Question, are you able to “return” tickets for games you cannot make? I did it for some games early after I got my Sseason tickets, but for some reason am unable to do so now for Atlanta

Question, are you able to “return” tickets for games you cannot make? I did it for some games early after I got my Sseason tickets, but for some reason am unable to do so now for Atlanta
You have to trade in at least 48 hours before. Which means you should be OK, so I don't have an answer, but when you cannot trade in that usually is the reason. It might be 48 hours before the day of the game, not game time.

I just did it last night and it worked for me.

interested rubbing hands GIF

getting ready to make back a lot of my season ticket cost by fleecing Messi fanboiz
Tickets went on general sale today , looks like in my section 213 tickets are going for about $350 , was expecting a little higher , maybe have to wait a bit longer to list them see if it goes up

Tickets went on general sale today , looks like in my section 213 tickets are going for about $350 , was expecting a little higher , maybe have to wait a bit longer to list them see if it goes up

Non-resale tickets behind the goal for the Miami game are going for $311. I paid $600 for my 9-game half-season plan, which includes the Miami game. Incredible what the team is charging for this game. Imagine if Messi doesn't play and people couldn't get in the door for under $200. The cheapest tickets available on Ticketmaster right now are $235. It's truly breathtaking.

Is it just me or is the season renewal process getting earlier and earlier each year , I can’t believe they are hitting us up for 2025 already and we are only 8 games in

Is it just me or is the season renewal process getting earlier and earlier each year , I can’t believe they are hitting us up for 2025 already and we are only 8 games in

oof yes. i recall last year was like mid/ late May.