Slingtv? La Liga

Golazo

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Sep 16, 2014
So this morning I found out dishworld is no more (or at least my app is no longer working). I was using the $10 month sport package to watch my RM games and other la liga stuff. Now they have combined sling and dish world into 1 clusterfuck of an app. You have to pay $20 for the service with comes with a bunch of channels and then to add bein and some others it's a $5 package so a total of $25. Not that $25 is a lot but I'm a cheap mofo and rather spend $10 then $25. Anyone else using Sling , I also feel like there was a thread on this but I'm a bit lazy this sunday morning, wish there was just a bein subscription, well there is but you need to live in Africa, and currently, fuck that. So what you guys/gals doing for your la liga fix? I missed Ronaldo's 5 goals this morning and I'm pissed as fuck!

I have SlingTV to watch things like ESPN and such. I don't think I have any options to watch La Liga for me.

So it's $25 or nothing? I loved the $10 dishworld service. I guess it's not bad for all the channels you get.

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
So this morning I found out dishworld is no more (or at least my app is no longer working). I was using the $10 month sport package to watch my RM games and other la liga stuff. Now they have combined sling and dish world into 1 clusterfuck of an app. You have to pay $20 for the service with comes with a bunch of channels and then to add bein and some others it's a $5 package so a total of $25. Not that $25 is a lot but I'm a cheap mofo and rather spend $10 then $25. Anyone else using Sling , I also feel like there was a thread on this but I'm a bit lazy this sunday morning, wish there was just a bein subscription, well there is but you need to live in Africa, and currently, fuck that. So what you guys/gals doing for your la liga fix? I missed Ronaldo's 5 goals this morning and I'm pissed as fuck!

$25 a month is better than the $250 I pay for FiOS. It's a damn scam.

I've been looking into Sling because I'm sick of paying all this money for cable. Sling gets you Bein, but the problem is, 90% of the games on Bein are streamed on their site, and you don't get access to Bein Connect through Sling. I already asked them. This kills it for me, because Bein almost never shows a Napoli game live in TV, so I watch them online through Bein Connect. I hope one day I can make the switch.

Reactions: Golazo
Ok people. Check it. I found fubo.tv
You can do a free 30 minute preview then to sign up it's $6.99 a month with a 14 day free trial. Not to bad at all. I'll see how good the streaming is. I'll post a screen shot of the menu, you get a decent list of channels for the $.
Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 12.35.32 PM.png

I'm using the 14 day trial and I'll probably use it for a month or so and see how it works. If anyone interested I'll post back in a month or so and let you guys know what I think. For anyone thats a cheap bastard like me, check it out.

PS. I had to use the website, the app won't let you register an account for whatever reason.

Update: streaming quality for bein en/bein sp in perfect HD. Very impressed.

Last edited:
Ok people. Check it. I found fubo.tv
You can do a free 30 minute preview then to sign up it's $6.99 a month with a 14 day free trial. Not to bad at all. I'll see how good the streaming is. I'll post a screen shot of the menu, you get a decent list of channels for the $.
View attachment 2405
I'm using the 14 day trial and I'll probably use it for a month or so and see how it works. If anyone interested I'll post back in a month or so and let you guys know what I think. For anyone thats a cheap bastard like me, check it out.

PS. I had to use the website, the app won't let you register an account for whatever reason.

Update: streaming quality for bein en/bein sp in perfect HD. Very impressed.

Nice. Let me know how it goes. This might be a solution for me. Can you stream ALL the games available on Bein?

Nice. Let me know how it goes. This might be a solution for me. Can you stream ALL the games available on Bein?
They have a live stream of the channels, then on the website and iPad app they have a full match section that you can go back a reply a match if you missed it. The iPhone app is only the live streaming, maybe they will add the other sections to the mobile app later on. The stream isn't bad at all, it's actually much better than the dish world stream I used to use. For $7 a month, i really don't think you can beat it. Its pretty heavy on english and german league, they have a few team channels also. Seems like any game bein covers is there though. They have the replay of Roma/napoli for you. Here's a screen. I'm pretty happy with it. I think it's a new service, would love to see what it can turn into.
Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 10.56.38 AM.png

I use Sling too, but just for ESPN & ESPN2.

Sometimes Galavision has some soccer games on their channel as well.