2018 Season Ticket Thread

I normally buy single-game tickets, and each of the last two winters they've called me to gauge my interest in a partial-season plan. I still don't have the ability to do it, but it seems catered to people like me who can't commit to 17 games a season. Good stuff by the team here.
Agreed. I'll bet these partial plans catch on with other teams and even ones in other sports.

Reactions: Paul and mgarbowski
Interesting that they are charging a premium for the Sunday games...
Well that has a weekend derby, MLS Cup Champions, LA Galaxy with dos Dos Santos, and the final game of the year. Those are some of the best ones of the season.
Also, Sunday is a 5 game block and Saturday is 7. That is arguably worth some discount. Wednesday is a separate category altogether.

Really interesting article about TFC:

http://torontosun.com/sports/soccer...ng-looks-to-improve-embattled-argos-situation

Biggest Takeaways:

“We’ve gotten to a point where our demand has surpassed our supply – which is a good spot to be in,” Manning said of TFC, adding the club’s season ticket base will balloon to 24,500 this year.

Additionally, Manning said he’s looking at options to expand BMO by as many as 5,000 seats.

Manning explained that an 84% show rate – up from 72% in 2015 – prevented TFC from announcing what would have been considered sellouts in terms of tickets-sold from July through the end of last season.

The club’s 98.5% season-ticket renewal rate, he said, “is approaching Maple Leafs territory.”

So we’re getting(?):
Season card
Lanyard
Scarf
Sticker/magnet(?)
Metrocard holder(?)
Fancy & costly box

[yawn]..... did I miss anything?
Looks like a jocktag in the photo.

giphy.gif

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Looks like a jocktag in the photo.
The “2018 City Member”? I took that as being a label for the box or a sticker (looks like a shadow at the bottom edge).

If it’s a jock tag, then I can’t wait to see which random sized shirt(s) come with it since I have multiple seats. It’ll be the Great Forum Trade trying to barter (x3) XL’s for a S and (x2) XS.

The 2018 City Member is a patch that gets pressed onto a jersey. Remember the boroughs and pigeons ones last year. Here's another one.

The “2018 City Member”? I took that as being a label for the box or a sticker (looks like a shadow at the bottom edge).

If it’s a jock tag, then I can’t wait to see which random sized shirt(s) come with it since I have multiple seats. It’ll be the Great Forum Trade trying to barter (x3) XL’s for a S and (x2) XS.
I don't think it's attached to anything, but it looks textured and stitched around the edges to me, which is why I say jocktag over sticker. A patch, basically.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I don't think it's attached to anything, but it looks textured and stitched around the edges to me, which is why I say jocktag over sticker. A patch, basically.
A patch is only good for adam adam. The rest of us will toss it in a drawer and forget about it. I’ll probably do the same with a sticker. Who am I kidding, my wife will toss it out with the rest of the drawer’s clutter.

All I want is a goddamn t-shirt or fleece or something I can actually use. Between NYCFC, US soccer, American Outlaws and 3rd Rail, I really don't need anymore scarves.

Reactions: The Toe
All I want is a goddamn t-shirt or fleece or something I can actually use. Between NYCFC, US soccer, American Outlaws and 3rd Rail, I really don't need anymore scarves.

I will post my theory again: You will never receive anything from the front office in a membership package that is something you would buy from the store.

And you can never have too many scarves

I will post my theory again: You will never receive anything from the front office in a membership package that is something you would buy from the store.

And you can never have too many scarves
But they sell scarves in the team store.

Reactions: Ulrich