2022 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs

752E2639-862B-4C5A-A7C0-750E0D2C11D1.jpeg

The Union twitter sent this out when they went up 3-2. Bale ties it then Union choke in penalties. Lmaoooo. Couldn’t happen to a nicer fan base.

Edit: they deleted it the cowards hahaha Social media guy fearing for his job right now.

Seriously couldn't have asked for a better ending LOL.

The only better scenario i could see here is an LAFC 3-0 blowout. But this is pretty humiliating too. I mean yeah, they played great for the first 90 minutes, but to lose it in this way, with the hilarious twitter stuff and that shootout.... it's priceless!

Greatest shitpost of all time
I love this copy pasta format. so good.
View attachment 12330
The Union twitter sent this out when they went up 3-2. Bale ties it then Union choke in penalties. Lmaoooo. Couldn’t happen to a nicer fan base.

Edit: they deleted it the cowards hahaha Social media guy fearing for his job right now.
The best new meme template to shit on philly fans:
1667690704526.png

Hey Gotham Gator Gotham Gator next season's "gif of the game" against philly, make sure to include some >>>

I couldn’t imagine ever rooting for the Astros to win the World Series, but this may just be too good to pass up on tonight.
I know the feeling. I'm a Metsie as well as a Pigeon, so I have double the reason to root against the Phillies (and one very good one to root for them, at least since the Mets are out, but I try not to get the personal mixed up with business LOL).

It's just that, Houston seems to just generate this visceral . . . well, hatred may be too strong a word.

But it's hatred.

Back