Andrea Pirlo [Midfielder]

Today, is actually is the two year anniversary of when I started down the path towards becoming an NYCFC fan. I was in Australia/New Zealand for my honeymoon. Australia really has an amazing sporting culture and I really wanted to see an event. The big event was the matchup between Australia and New Zealand in rugby but the dates just didn't work out. In the aftermath of the 2014 World Cup, I was a little soccer crazy, so I was able to convince my wife to go see Juventus vs. the A-League Allstars.

Soccer was really buzzing in Australia after the World Cup and also one of the only other countries that refer to the sport as soccer. The game was at the Olympic Stadium in Sydney. Del Piero captained the A-League Allstars and Juventus started most of their studs: Buffon, Bonucci, Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba, Tevez, and of course the one and only Pirlo. Giovinco came off the bench. Really exciting game with Juve coming back to win at the end.

All of this overlapped with the other big Australian soccer news that David Villa was going to loan to Melbourne City from NYCFC. This was the first time that NYCFC really was on my radar. Long story short, I went to the opener at Yankee Stadium, got season tickets later in the season, and I have been hooked ever since!

GRAZIE!! I Saw It and Loved It of Course!! As for the boy term i do use that but He's My Man!!
Seems like he flat out refused to answer some of the more frivolous questions. I was really looking forward to knowing whether he preferred to fight a horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses. Alas, the man remains an enigma.

Today, is actually is the two year anniversary of when I started down the path towards becoming an NYCFC fan. I was in Australia/New Zealand for my honeymoon. Australia really has an amazing sporting culture and I really wanted to see an event. The big event was the matchup between Australia and New Zealand in rugby but the dates just didn't work out. In the aftermath of the 2014 World Cup, I was a little soccer crazy, so I was able to convince my wife to go see Juventus vs. the A-League Allstars.

Soccer was really buzzing in Australia after the World Cup and also one of the only other countries that refer to the sport as soccer. The game was at the Olympic Stadium in Sydney. Del Piero captained the A-League Allstars and Juventus started most of their studs: Buffon, Bonucci, Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba, Tevez, and of course the one and only Pirlo. Giovinco came off the bench. Really exciting game with Juve coming back to win at the end.

All of this overlapped with the other big Australian soccer news that David Villa was going to loan to Melbourne City from NYCFC. This was the first time that NYCFC really was on my radar. Long story short, I went to the opener at Yankee Stadium, got season tickets later in the season, and I have been hooked ever since!
YOU BASTARD !! You Total and Complete Bastard !! I'm JFK with my brains blown and Linda Blair with my head spinning !! OMG! You're Killing Me! Really?? My ITALIAN Heart is filled with So Much Happiness for you!! But the rest wants to kill you! I don't know if you should get the high 5 or put 6 feet under!! I Mean What You Witness That Day!! Once In A Life Time Doesn't Come Close!! and on your Honeymoon ?? What Sex could ever compare to the Soccer Organism you had??? How can you ever go to another game the same?? First Off ! You Saw My Andrea with his boy's as it should be !! and he let his hair grow long ! Damn You ! This Knife You Put in my heart my keyboard and screen are blood covered !! How the Fuck can you look at Josh Lame Ass Saunders without the thought of the KING and SUPERMAN Gigi Buffon?? Then there's Del Piero! This is Just Too Much For Me To Bear! I Can't Take It!! You Get All The Respect this world could ever give you !! My Andrea might have a hard time with being Impressed, But I Sure Am! Good For You ! God Bless You Sweetie! But I Hate You With EveryOf My Fiber Being!!!

Last edited:
YOU BASTARD !! You Total and Complete Bastard !! I'm JFK with my brains blown and Linda Blair with my head spinning !! OMG! You're Killing Me! Really?? My ITALIAN Heart is filled with So Much Happiness for you!! But the rest wants to kill you! I don't know if you should get the high 5 or put 6 feet under!! I Mean What You Witness That Day!! Once In A Life Time Doesn't Come Close!! and on your Honeymoon ?? What Sex could ever compare to the Soccer Organism you had??? How can you ever go to another game the same?? First Off ! You Saw My Andrea with his boy's as it should be !! and he let his hair grow long ! Damn You ! This Knife You Put in my heart my keyboard and screen are blood covered !! How the Fuck can you look at Josh Lame Ass Saunders without the thought of the KING and SUPERMAN Gigi Buffon?? Then there's Del Piero! This is Just Too Much For Me To Bear! I Can't Take It!! You Get All The Respect this world could ever give you !! My Andrea might have a hard time with being Impressed, But I Sure Am! Good For You ! God Bless You Sweetie! But I Hate You With Every Fiber Being!!!
All I got out of this is Angela Miller Angela Miller is jealous of EganSoccerWords derek_villa for seeing Pirlo play for Juve in person and will kill him with her love of Pirlo? Was I close?

Edit: just saw the for president message and now I'm confused again

Last edited:
All I got out of this is Angela Miller Angela Miller is jealous of EganSoccerWords derek_villa for seeing Pirlo play for Juve in person and will kill him with her love of Pirlo? Was I close?

Edit: just saw the for present message and now I'm confused again
I just read and enjoy these threads. I don't necessarily try to make sense of them. It's just easier that way.

But I gotta say, I do enjoy them.

JCMore JCMore Umm it's a little more than Jealous ! and how can i help you with your confusion?? Mr EganSoccerWords derek_villa had an experience like no other on this earth !! It's not just Andrea!! It's the whole thing for God Shake! I'll meet you for coffee and we'll talk more about this sweetie. I'll buy you something else since you're not the coffee drinker. But if it's Red Bull you like,,,Your On Your Own Sweetie! The only person i'd be happy to buy a Red Bull for is my Best Friend in Fairfield !! OK ! Later Sweetie!

JCMore JCMore Umm it's a little more than Jealous ! and how can i help you with your confusion?? Mr EganSoccerWords derek_villa had an experience like no other on this earth !! It's not just Andrea!! It's the whole thing for God Shake! I'll meet you for coffee and we'll talk more about this sweetie. I'll buy you something else since you're not the coffee drinker. But if it's Red Bull you like,,,Your On Your Own Sweetie! The only person i'd be happy to buy a Red Bull for is my Best Friend in Fairfield !! OK ! Later Sweetie!
That clears it up! Thanks! And I wouldn't drink that Bull Piss. I'm a unsweetened tea kind of guy, both ice tea and regular tea. I'm curious to know what kind of tea and/or coffee the maestro drinks. I bet it's more fancy than what I could afford.

Always great to wake up to 6 alerts from Angela Miller Angela Miller
So You Didn't like the Video or comments i post to you??? Dude i praised you up and down and this is all i get?? Then Stupid Me i happen to notice your crest!.............OMG! Could i have been giving Props to a Pigeon Shit all along??Was i duped ?? Please God Say it isn't so !! What's Going On ?? I will Apologize But Give Me a reason EganSoccerWords derek_villa!! and unfortunately this means another Alert!!

I noticed he was at the new Eataly in the Financial district

Man i miss that place.........
YES He was!! I'm impressed but watch out there's a lot of Sharks in theses waters and Pigeon Shits on land you might just get handed the label of stalker!!:)

That's awesome I had field level seats for that game. Pirlo shook my hand.

So you thoroughly went down under.

Reactions: EganSoccerWords
So You Didn't like the Video or comments i post to you??? Dude i praised you up and down and this is all i get?? Then Stupid Me i happen to notice your crest!.............OMG! Could i have been giving Props to a Pigeon Shit all along??Was i duped ?? Please God Say it isn't so !! What's Going On ?? I will Apologize But Give Me a reason EganSoccerWords derek_villa!! and unfortunately this means another Alert!!
it was the greatest message anyone has ever sent me

it was the greatest message anyone has ever sent me
Ok You Get Your Apology !! Sorry! But your response plus the fact of my BFF is the first to like what you said has me wondering?? If what you say is true i'd of thought you'd have said so from the start. No one else on this forum really knew what you were talking about. How Could They?? They aren't Juventus fans! But I Know What You Saw!!! I Get What You Witnessed and Sent you the Video of it !! I could have got i don't know maybe at least a Thank-You from it. Instead of the alerts thing. But again i'm a person of word so i say 1 more time Sorry!! But i'm the one on Alert now. Pardon the pun!

Reactions: EganSoccerWords
Ok You Get Your Apology !! Sorry! But your response plus the fact of my BFF is the first to like what you said has me wondering?? If what you say is true i'd of thought you'd have said so from the start. No one else on this forum really knew what you were talking about. How Could They?? They aren't Juventus fans! But I Know What You Saw!!! I Get What You Witnessed and Sent you the Video of it !! I could have got i don't know maybe at least a Thank-You from it. Instead of the alerts thing. But again i'm a person of word so i say 1 more time Sorry!! But i'm the one on Alert now. Pardon the pun!
<3