Away - 07/17 Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Hernandez getting muscled off the ball as well by the likes of large attackers such as Yura Movsisyan who is 6'1" 179lbs scares me, and Drogba will be 6'2" 201lbs. I would stick Bravo at LB and have him disposes Oduro before he gets a chance to take off and run.

Reactions: adam
And Hernandez getting muscled off the ball as well by the likes of large attackers such as Yura Movsisyan who is 6'1" 179lbs scares me, and Drogba will be 6'2" 201lbs. I would stick Bravo at LB and have him disposes Oduro before he gets a chance to take off and run.
I haven't seen Bravo in practice, but in games it doesn't seem like he has the speed or hip movement to play outside back. That position is a lot of close tracking and change of direction - compare that to DMid and CB where he sees the play develop in front of him and intercepts. Maybe he can do it, but I wouldn't count on him being a magical savior on the outside - it's just not a natural position change.

I haven't seen Bravo in practice, but in games it doesn't seem like he has the speed or hip movement to play outside back. That position is a lot of close tracking and change of direction - compare that to DMid and CB where he sees the play develop in front of him and intercepts. Maybe he can do it, but I wouldn't count on him being a magical savior on the outside - it's just not a natural position change.

I'm starting to think Mikey gets put there. He has the speed and he's one of PV's favorites, so I can see him getting the chance. I can also see him picking up a red in the process.

What's our forward depth?

1) Villa 2) Harrison 3) McNamara (who's really a midfielder) 4) Mullins 5) Shelton (injured) 6) Mendoza (injured)

We need to sign another forward soon.
Tony Taylor too

Reactions: FootyLovin
I've got a fever and the only prescription is an NYCFC win!

Seriously I've be sick since Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.