Away - 09/16 Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Herrera is listed as having a sports hernia. Damn it. Seasons on thin ice, everyone.
giphy.gif

Guys, the team already announced he had a sports hernia. They just masked it in doctor's language so no one knew what it was.

But yes -- they're 9-1-1 in the 11 games he starts, so it's pretty essential he gets himself healthy in time for the playoffs.

Ring more important than Herrera.
Definitely, but the synergy between Ring & Hererra is very much like how you cannot ever successfully cook without Salt and the effects of Salt are amplified by adding Pepper.

Hererra brings the whole dish together.

Yeah, Ring isn't playing this weekend, wouldn't be surprised if David also sits. I'm sorry i'm a little lost on 5 and 6( Sandy?, Keyser?) , on the bench. I swear you miss one day on this thing, and you find four different nicknames.

That's not too bad given what the options are. I'd give Struna a shot at DM, tho.

Maybe, but since we have zero depth on the back line, I think we need to have him ready to slot in there.

I am comfortable with Pirlo given who we are playing.

Yeah, Ring isn't playing this weekend, wouldn't be surprised if David also sits. I'm sorry i'm a little lost on 5 and 6( Sandy?, Keyser?) , on the bench. I swear you miss one day on this thing, and you find four different nicknames.

James Sands = Superstorm Sandy and Andraz Struna = Kaiser Soze.

Those two nicknames are not my proudest, but I figured someone has to start the bidding.

At Altitude, I'd give the kid a shot at DMid. He's young and fit and teens can run forever, plus, without sounding really geeky, a 17yo's heartrate has a higher max than the older guys - those 10 extra beats/minute (or 20 compared to Pirlo) will make a huge difference funneling O2 through the bloodstream. Plus, there's no reason to save him in case of a backline sub/injury - players slide to new positions all the time midgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back