Away - New England 07/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty certain that Verizon subscribers don't have access to Fox Sports Go. Pretty ridiculous.
I have FIOS and FSG access.
Hmm last time it wouldn't let me play the NYCFC match, but gave me access to a bunch of nonsense that I had zero interest in...honestly think a ping pong championship was an option.
I don't think it worked on my phone app. Only on my Mac.
I too have Fios and the Fox Sports Go app and I have access on the laptop and phone.

I too have Fios and the Fox Sports Go app and I have access on the laptop and phone.

Yes, but you will not be able to watch YES content. There is no streaming agreement between YES and FSG for Fios customers. Been going on since we started

I'm going to take a shot at the lineup:
------------Saunders--------------
RJ---Brillant--hernandez----Mata
-------------Bravo--------------------
-------Mix---------Mcnamara---------
Shelton---Villa------Harrison--------

Reactions: Gene

Word is Mix isn't with the team, so don't think he will be starting.

Reactions: adam

I think Brillant gets a rest, seemed to be hobbling a few times on Sunday, maybe he's played through something and we get more Mena

Yes, but you will not be able to watch YES content. There is no streaming agreement between YES and FSG for Fios customers. Been going on since we started

So if you are a Fios customer, no way to see the game then. Way to go Fios.

Word is Mix isn't with the team, so don't think he will be starting.
Im in denial. I really cannot believe we are going to go with Mikey lopez in one of these games.
I think Brillant gets a rest, seemed to be hobbling a few times on Sunday, maybe he's played through something and we get more Mena
Figured Vieira would rest Mena since he's only recently back, but I would be happy with more Mena/Brillant. Not happy if they are going to screw up a CB pairing with over rotation though.

So if you are a Fios customer, no way to see the game then. Way to go Fios.

Yeah, my friend Kodi is going to help me out and I'll watch the Sky stream. My daughter should be 6 by the time my cable contact runs out, I might never renew or at least move to basic. I'm tired of the games they play vs the price they charge, forcing me to the dark side.

Here is my prediction. I❤️Lamp, A.I. and Brillant get a rest. I assume Mix is actually there, but if not, then I think Mikey gets the nod. Also possible that Shelton goes up top and McNaMullet moves back to midfield.

image.jpeg

Yeah, my friend Kodi is going to help me out and I'll watch the Sky stream. My daughter should be 6 by the time my cable contact runs out, I might never renew or at least move to basic. I'm tired of the games they play vs the price they charge, forcing me to the dark side.
I've got this friend named Kodi too. But I am not so great at sky sports ing with him. Message me some deets maybe?

Reactions: adam
Injury Report:

New York City FC

• Steven Mendoza - OUT
  • Ethan White - OUT
  • Connor Brandt - OUT
New England Revolution

• Charlie Davies - OUT
  • Gerson Koffie - OUT
  • Donnie Smith - OUT
  • Juan Agudelo - OUT

The heat, turf, and short rest must all be major factors, let alone the NE lineup. Would hate to be PV for this game when deciding this lineup.

My guess is he'll go with a younger lineup (bravo and Lopez in the middle). Lampard could see the bench with McNamara starting in his place. Harrison could get some rest with Shelton subbing in for him but I'd hate to see that. Back four should be left untouched aside from Mataritta starting for Hernandez.

I could be completely wrong with my picks..who knows what PV will do. We'll see how he approaches this game in a couple hours.

Koffie being out is pretty huge. They still have some solid talent in their lineup (Nguyen and Fagundez could be magic at any given time). We need to put in a complete performance to shut them down on their home field.

Status
Not open for further replies.