Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Next meeting against the Jersey Boys will be 08/09 Away.

Opponent - Jersey Red Bulls
AWAY Game
Broadcast - Fox 1 & WFAN
Time - Sunday 08/09 7 PM

As has been discussed in previous topics they've allocated only 500 tickets due to smoke bombs and 'supporter behavior'

This will be the game where we make our true mark. The team is/feels completely different from the first time we met in NJ, and so will the result.

Reactions: Gene
I see, your point was this game is not on the far edge of our hardest games so it's not one of the few we can afford to lose. Check.
I have the rest of the schedule broken into must wins, probable losses and must not loses. If we don't play to my predictions, it gets much harder. If we beat some of the hard teams we start thinking of a cup run.

Technically, our competition is Montreal and Orlando right now. That locks up 6 points. But Montreal has 2 games in hand and we have a harder schedule than Orlando.

We need wins against those above us.

Reactions: Paul
What section are we in? I know that our supporter section is probably sold out but I wanna sit as close to you guys as possible!!

This upset me a big deal. Dude played for the Red Bulls. He was big on the Red Bulls. I don't see a ex-Man United player walking into the Man City locker room.
Not sure I'd be all that upset about this. Sure Cahill played 2 1/2 seasons with NJRB but played 8 years for Everton. Heck, that means he played opposite Lampard 16 times, more or less, and that's just the Premier League. So they might know each other. And it might be possible that he played against Pirlo too as he's on the Australian national team although I'm way too lazy to look that up.

And hey, if your kids want to see the players and you can get them into the locker room it's just something you do if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.