Home 05/30 - Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread. I expect to see him however, just alongside Mullins, who seems to have earned JK's respect.

He's been using Mullins as a half-forward, half-midfielder to help out the midfield. Nemec is too immobile for that role.

So, if I'm not mistaken, Houston plays Man City in a friendly tonight and then travels to NYC to play us two days later on Saturday. That's a bit odd isn't it?

So, if I'm not mistaken, Houston plays Man City in a friendly tonight and then travels to NYC to play us two days later on Saturday. That's a bit odd isn't it?
I've got to assume Houston won't play more than a handful of regulars, and they'll get relieved. Plus MC just played in Toronto last night so they're not likely going to be even at full friendly-level quality or intensity.

Possibility that Aguero is practicing with NYCFC. The rest of Man City were aboard a plane to Houston while Aguero was taking a picture with Seba Velasquez. Maybe his experience , knowledge and presence will help tremendously. In before the Aguero DP 3 rumors LMFAO jk about that of course

Unless

Code:
--------------------Agüero----------------------
------------------------------------------------
-------Nasri-------Silva-------Navas------------
-------------Touré------Fernandinho-------------
-------Sagna--Clichy--Mangala--Demichelis-------
----------------------Hart----------------------

Are there any Manchester City players than look like NYC FC players that can put on a NYC FC jersey and play for us so we have a better chance at three points. I really want three points, badly.

Reactions: NYCFC914
I'm not sure why, but I've got a really good feeling about this one. My crystal ball suggests the following: beautiful night, big crowd, we see a converted PK by Villa, Mix scores a golazo, no red card by our side, we give up only one goal to win 2-1, fans strategically place someone in a Disney's Pluto costume in the crowd thereby allowing fans to claim to security that they are chanting "Pluto" not "puto", only one arrest outside the stadium leading to a far more manageable number of shared videos, podcasts, articles, and social media threads about the NYPD v. NYCFC supporters, the MOTM survey hereon becomes less like voting for President, ugly debate ensues hereon between MC supporters and haters as to whether FL's positive influence following the culmination of the EPL season somehow has lead to this impressive turnaround.

See you at the stadium tomorrow!

I'm not sure why, but I've got a really good feeling about this one. My crystal ball suggests the following: beautiful night, big crowd, we see a converted PK by Villa, Mix scores a golazo, no red card by our side, we give up only one goal to win 2-1, fans strategically place someone in a Disney's Pluto costume in the crowd thereby allowing fans to claim to security that they are chanting "Pluto" not "puto", only one arrest outside the stadium leading to a far more manageable number of shared videos, podcasts, articles, and social media threads about the NYPD v. NYCFC supporters, the MOTM survey hereon becomes less like voting for President, ugly debate ensues hereon between MC supporters and haters as to whether FL's positive influence following the culmination of the EPL season somehow has lead to this impressive turnaround.

See you at the stadium tomorrow!
Post of the week. Let's hope even half of it comes true.

Koralov and dzeko are at the mad hatter pub tomorrow.
The Q +A session is scheduled for 3.30 to 4.30

Last edited:
Reactions: Gavin23
I'm not sure why, but I've got a really good feeling about this one. My crystal ball suggests the following: beautiful night, big crowd, we see a converted PK by Villa, Mix scores a golazo, no red card by our side, we give up only one goal to win 2-1, fans strategically place someone in a Disney's Pluto costume in the crowd thereby allowing fans to claim to security that they are chanting "Pluto" not "puto", only one arrest outside the stadium leading to a far more manageable number of shared videos, podcasts, articles, and social media threads about the NYPD v. NYCFC supporters, the MOTM survey hereon becomes less like voting for President, ugly debate ensues hereon between MC supporters and haters as to whether FL's positive influence following the culmination of the EPL season somehow has lead to this impressive turnaround. See you at the stadium tomorrow!

Man City will be in YS for Sat match against Houston Dynamo. Lampard is not on the list of traveling players. Its probably just because he's not a "player" anymore technically. Do you guys think he will be here in NYC on Sat ? I doubt it but you never know. If he is, probably wouldn't be in uniform.

Supposedly the bloke will be in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.