Home - Philly 6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder:

The game isn't being broadcast live because why would it be? YES will tape delay until 6pm I believe, you can either go, listen to the radio, watch live on Fox Sports Go or some other internet stream.

The 4 train is also running local from Brooklyn Bridge to 125th street tomorrow.

Am I the only one who's finding it really difficult to get excited for this game? We play like shit at home and our form doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

I'm most looking forward to the buffet at the Legends suite. Aside from that, I'll probably just be heckling the ref the entire game.

Reactions: Colin and Ulrich
I'm most looking forward to the buffet at the Legends suite. Aside from that, I'll probably just be heckling the ref the entire game.
Can you pack a to-go bag of food from the buffet & meet me at the top of section 228 before kickoff?

Reactions: Christopher Jee
This will be a very tough match against an in-form Union side that hasn't lost in 9 straight matches (8 in the league and this week's cup match). I expect we'll see this 4-2-3-1 from Philly:

Sapong
Pontius -- Barnetta -- Le Toux
Creavalle -- Carroll
Fabinho -- Marquez -- Yaro -- Rosenberry
Blake

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
First league match in a little while. Something's got to give after our run of form...surely? Not the easiest game to come back to, but we've shown we can put up a fight, we just need the defensive solidity and the finishing.

Match takes place on 06/18 kicking off at 1pm and it'll be on FSG if you can't make the game.
I'll be at the game, so this won't apply to me, but I wouldn't bank on it being available on FSG based on prior experiences.

Exactly - I think he'd be perfect there. And I think 4-2-3-1 is what we should be playing at home. 4-3-3 when you're missing 15 feet of width is just insane.

Idk why we don't. Villa plays alone up top anyway and the rest of the team is all a bunch of midfielders anyway. PV can do some creative line ups. Maybe a 4-5-1 even. Either way this winger crap ain't working.

I'll be at the game, so this won't apply to me, but I wouldn't bank on it being available on FSG based on prior experiences.
I'll be at the stadium also but for what it's worth the match is listed in my Fox Sports Go app for 1pm.

Big game against top team in the East. Win against a team that struggles on the road and we are in second.

Have at it.
big game indeed but I would be careful calling philly a top team, even in the weak east. I will be surprised if they stay top 4 in the east by the seasons end.

Reminder:

The game isn't being broadcast live because why would it be? YES will tape delay until 6pm I believe, you can either go, listen to the radio, watch live on Fox Sports Go or some other internet stream.

The 4 train is also running local from Brooklyn Bridge to 125th street tomorrow.

Am I the only one who's finding it really difficult to get excited for this game? We play like shit at home and our form doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Kind of the team's fault there, no? Yankees play at 2, obviously YES's top obligation is to the team for which it's named. Could have started the game at 6 or 7 and been on live TV. Yankees aren't home again until Tuesday, I'm sure they could have done the field conversion in time, it's supposed to be like 2.5 days.

Reminder:

Gents (and that crazy stalker Angela),

I highly recommend for those of you who can't watch the game on TV, if you have internet and a laptop/pc, go to Soccer Streams on Reddit, or google soccer streams reddit and you should have all of the active live current games. Some of these links are really good too, in HD quality.

Kind of the team's fault there, no? Yankees play at 2, obviously YES's top obligation is to the team for which it's named. Could have started the game at 6 or 7 and been on live TV. Yankees aren't home again until Tuesday, I'm sure they could have done the field conversion in time, it's supposed to be like 2.5 days.

I hate the amount of early starts this year. I work Saturdays until 3 and Sundays until 12-1:00. I had to give up $$ to make it to the Derby and can't make it to the game this Satirday at all. I usually have July and August off on Sundays but my job got extended by one week so I can't make the derby July 3rd. I admit it is just plain selfishness on my part as I recognize my work schedule is unusual but I really hope we have more night games next year.

Plus that goal celebration with the new LED lights was sick.

I hate the amount of early starts this year. I work Saturdays until 3 and Sundays until 12-1:00. I had to give up $$ to make it to the Derby and can't make it to the game this Satirday at all. I usually have July and August off on Sundays but my job got extended by one week so I can't make the derby July 3rd. I admit it is just plain selfishness on my part as I recognize my work schedule is unusual but I really hope we have more night games next year.

Plus that goal celebration with the new LED lights was sick.

We have to score at home for us to use those lights...

I wonder whose Saunders' favorite forum member ?
I'd be honored if he said me because it'd show he's not narcissistic with his head in the sand and that he can accept constructive criticism :)

Lamps with the brace today. You heard it here first. (I know what you are thinking, don't type it, show some restraint, even for FF).

Reactions: Gene
I am excited to share with all of you that I have been selected to feature as a devoted fan in the Loyal Fan Program. TODAY is the grand day. video is going to be played right before the game ceremony starts!

Sorry for not sharing sooner but past 3 weeks been personally hectic for me. wished the day had 24 hours and the night had 15 hours to sleep.
have fun and lets go NYCFC always loyal and siempre celestes aunque nos cueste!!!:):):);)

Status
Not open for further replies.