Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
For those brave enough to attend home games the next opponent we face will be RSL at home on short rest.

Match Day
06/02 Thursday 7PM

Broadcast says Fox Sports Go so I'm assuming the match isn't available live?

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I'm definitely switching from two season tickets to one next season, but if these performances at home continue I might just cancel, especially with no stadium solution in sight.

This is just fucking depressing.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
For those brave enough to attend home games the next opponent we face will be RSL at home on short rest.

Match Day
06/02 Thursday 7PM

Broadcast says Fox Sports Go so I'm assuming the match isn't available live?

The Yankees had a rained out game rescheduled for Thursday at 7, so the NYCFC game isn't airing on YES until after Yankees post-game.

Reactions: adam and NYCFC_Dan
Looking forward to watching Rimando in person. One of the all-time greats of MLS.
I'm not even sure I could handle watching a competent keeper. I'm constantly reminded by FC that Saunders is competent and makes up for all of his shortcomings with leadership...I shudder to think where we're being led...

Reactions: adam and S1ARK5
I'm not even sure I could handle watching a competent keeper. I'm constantly reminded by FC that Saunders is competent and makes up for all of his shortcomings with leadership...I shudder to think where we're being led...

My theory is that Josh is on a lot of pain pills which is why he looks and plays so "crackish."

I believe it's scheduled for 11:30.

I'd love to make it up to this match, but my sons schedule won't allow it. Still holding out hope we can get there.

The timing would be perfect. We'd go to the game and get home somewhere around 11:20. Just in time to watch the match on YES. Then again, that's an awfully huge leap of faith that it's going to be a match I'd want to see again. ;)

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
So what are we talking about, like 11?

If the Yankees game is short, yes. NYY is actually a 7:30 first pitch, so figure somewhere around 11:15-11:30. If you're setting your DVR, set it early and make sure it ends late, just in case.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Also, while the TV guide says Yankees postgame shows are 60 minutes, they almost never go that long. Usually somewhere in the 45 minute range. So plan accordingly for that, too.

I think I will just turn my phone off so I don't get spoilers and wait for the tape delay

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Have we all just gotten tired of complaining about how bush league it is not to be able to watch a pro sports team live on your local cable network??? This really is unacceptable and after 2 seasons of this, they should have figured out a secondary network to carry the matches LIVE. We all still complain about Lampard being reminding us of how upper Managment doesn't care about our club as much as Man City, but THIS!!! How after 1.5 years in the league and about 4 years since our inception to prepare can we not have a contract to have our matches played live on any other network???? Taking a random sampling from Thursday's TV lineup, wouldn't we outperform BBQ Pitmasters, Carnival Eats, or whatever the hell Birthdays is at 7pm on a Thurdsay? We can't get any other network to carry us??????? Come on!

Edit: added the channel lineup
image.png

Do we expect any lineup changes? Lopez is available but Mix is the better player.

-----McNamara----Villa----Shelton-----
---------------Pirlo-----Diskerud----------
--------------------Iraola-------------------
----RJ--Hernandez--Brillant--White----
--------Sadly Not Eirik Johansen--------

Hopeful Substitutions...
- Lampard for Pirlo
- Mendoza for Shelton
- Harrison for McNamara

Reactions: adam
Status
Not open for further replies.