Man City Discussion

Not a fan of these white/teal away jerseys:

City-City.jpg
City-Miami.jpeg
I realized the jersey isn’t the issue it’s the numbers/name set. Really ugly.
I like the jersey tho.
Today was rough… I still think Mendy needs to go. He’s not up to par with the rest of that squad. Awful to watch him try and control passes and dribble. Loses the ball under his feet constantly. The kids were very disappointing today. Not sure why Palmer gets so much hype, I think he’s very subpar. Certainly not fit for premier league play. Hate to say it but Fernandinho look poor. I thought he was poor in the preseason match as well and it continued on to today. Looked a step behind everyone else on the team. Hopefully just adjusting to the speed of the game after some needed time off.

Reactions: Kjbert
I realized the jersey isn’t the issue it’s the numbers/name set. Really ugly.
I like the jersey tho.
Today was rough… I still think Mendy needs to go. He’s not up to par with the rest of that squad. Awful to watch him try and control passes and dribble. Loses the ball under his feet constantly. The kids were very disappointing today. Not sure why Palmer gets so much hype, I think he’s very subpar. Certainly not fit for premier league play. Hate to say it but Fernandinho look poor. I thought he was poor in the preseason match as well and it continued on to today. Looked a step behind everyone else on the team. Hopefully just adjusting to the speed of the game after some needed time off.
Don't necessarily disagree but perhaps hold that thought and come back in two or three weeks once the rest of the squad returns and they've worked the rust off. Still kind of pre-season at the moment so not all that concerned.

The Third Rail is going on its annual trip to Manchester to see City vs. Chelsea on January 15th. If you'd like to come to the match, sign up to be a member of the Third Rail. Match tickets are around ~$90.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
The Third Rail is going on its annual trip to Manchester to see City vs. Chelsea on January 15th. If you'd like to come to the match, sign up to be a member of the Third Rail. Match tickets are around ~$90.
I was just planning a trip to England to do this exact thing! Thanks.

<rhetorical>Any reason they picked the middle of January when it's freezing and not the middle of April when it's warm?</rhetorical>

<rhetorical>Any reason they picked the middle of January when it's freezing and not the middle of April when it's warm?</rhetorical>
Understand the rhetorical question, actual answer...NYCFC is playing in April.

Man City considering a summer tour of the U.S., including a possible exhibition against the reigning MLS Cup Champions.

Nope. No thank you. Between CCL, leagues cup, regular season, and potentially us open cup coming back, the last thing this team needs is a random friendly against a far superior team in preseason form. I’ll pass.

Man City considering a summer tour of the U.S., including a possible exhibition against the reigning MLS Cup Champions.
Nope. No thank you. Between CCL, leagues cup, regular season, and potentially us open cup coming back, the last thing this team needs is a random friendly against a far superior team in preseason form. I’ll pass.
Well I’m pretty conflicted because I totally agree with both of these posts LOL

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan

July isn't horribly congested, though. If this happens it would be fun -- and another fun way to engender excitement after what just happened -- and our starters wouldn't play more than 45 minutes anyway.

So while yes I agree with you, I also think something like this is inevitable and if it does happen we should welcome it.

Reactions: Shwafta
I 100% agree with you...But what if we win?