NYCFC II - 2024 Schedule/Matchday (MLS NEXT Pro)

Oh My God Wow GIF

• Haha
Reactions: KevinJRogers
I feel like romero has been taking keeper tips from barazza. loves to punch and slap everything and rarely tries to catch. too scared of the ball being slippery?

I feel like romero has been taking keeper tips from barazza. loves to punch and slap everything and rarely tries to catch. too scared of the ball being slippery?
Maybe. It's pretty slick. Hopefully it's not a bad habit like with Huicho.

How about Maxi Carrizo drawing a yellow for trying to get in a fight with one of the "big kids"? Yep, he's from New York. LOL

This referee has given four red cards in the game (3 players, 1 assistant coach).

Some of these should be yellow cards.

Security is on the field to protect the referee.

Someone is cursing right by the microphone.

Referee just said fuck it to added time. The guy said "6 minutes. Fuck you ref!"

The U.S. Open Cup

brawling is sufficient for a red. but these guys aren't really brawling. just a little tough guy act. though the attempted nasty tackle WAS red worthy. luckily it did not make contact.

What an awesome game, shout out to the guy screaming at the ref all game heard crystal clear on the mic. Turned it up in the second half and into extra time. I might be wrong but are we the only mlsnp team going into the next round? I really hope we get to see carrizo with the first team or at least just stick him and maxi together as long as possible before he heads to Europe!

I actually had plans to go tonight till the rain popped up in the forecast but I would have been pulling for Hartford . Sounds like I missed a wild one .