NYCFC v Cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife working-induced bedtime duty requires me to watch from the couch (beer in hand, yet still very jealous). Enjoy, and keep your head on a swivel to avoid Cosmos fans looking to, in the words of Cosmos fans, lump you up (whatever that means).

Reactions: adam
CARPOOL? Anyone driving home to Long Island after the match? Save me the Metro North -> Subway ->LIRR home.

Remember travel in groups. Don't wander by yourselves.
Like this:

rr748_f.jpg

That seems odd. I'm not against it, but I'm surprised.
I think it's because last year when the Kosmos chose to wear their blue kits, we could only contrast with our light blue (which was a bad contrast). Since we choose to wear as the home team the Hypnokit, the Kosmos will be forced to wear either their white or their green kits.

Plus, the team's tin-foil hat folk probably realize we need to win this game and our results in the light blue are average at best while the hypno is a win & a tie.

That was a bad contrast, but what prevented us from wearing the black kit?
The refs not being color blind.

Dark blue & light blue have a better contrast than dark blue & black. Not that it's much better... Really it just came down to the Kosmos being pricks by choosing their least typical jersey to play us in - for a team wanting to be associated with the original Cosmos, they should have gone with the green.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Johansen

Martinez | Brillant | Hernandez | Shannon Gomez

Harrison | Diskerud | T-Mac

Poku
Mullins | Taylor

Give the younger ones some PT, Vieira! Really curious about this Shannon Gomez kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.