Qatar 2022 - The Shitshow

I am thinking about taking my kid out to Qatar for a few days for some World Cup Group Stage games. I need to try and price this out and see if it can be done within budget.

Does anyone know of any travel firms or other resources that handle this kind of thing?
This is the official hospitality program for the World Cup. It's the only way to get tickets rather than the lottery.

giphy.gif

If you have ESPN+ check out the 30 for 30 short, "Subject to Review". It goes into the hawkeye system used for tennis. Similar stuff that's used here.

There are some semi-verified leaks with a boring white shirt and a sort of blue tie-dye. People are speculating/wishcasting that even if they are real they might be for the next window before the WC or at least one might be training.

There are some semi-verified leaks with a boring white shirt and a sort of blue tie-dye. People are speculating/wishcasting that even if they are real they might be for the next window before the WC or at least one might be training.

White one looks legit, as it is a similar layout to the new Nike kits that clubs have gotten for this season.

Can't speak for the navy camo pattern though, if it's away or a training/warmup top

ew. the nike designs for brazil and other countries/clubs with the button collar are classy and sleak.

this looks pretty eh in comparison. even the white one. i've also never been a fan of putting a badge in the middle of the chest like that.

There’s are some national kits that are just plain iconic. Right away you recognize the nation playing and everyone can agree it’s a beautiful kit. For marketing purposes they may rif on those designs from cycle to cylcle, but the basic elements remain the same. If they didn’t, the fanbases woudl proabbaly revolt. We as a nation were lucky enough to stumble upon such a kit and for some reason, even though we’re still contracted with the same brand that designed it, our federation refuses to adopt it. It’s maddening.

A9213BD9-B5F9-4029-9DEB-FB06072A9565.jpeg
7CEBBE9D-B730-4967-8330-6C88676EBAF7.jpeg
D1B7AEB2-EB66-4803-937F-BAA7AFEFA45F.jpeg
07F6912D-B48F-40EA-86F8-F48305C831D6.jpeg
335FF1D1-0077-4E4E-A123-7F5A03E8B1C4.jpeg

Back