Revolution Postmatch

Is it time to finally let go of Lampardgate? He has added a huge dimension to the team since he has been healthy.

There were mistakes tonight but luckily they did not cost us, a big win and 4 in a row.
No!... However I want the headlines to read "Lampards dick leads NYCFC to victory and remain in first place."

Job done. I need to watch the replay though. 1st half listened on WFAN and watched FSGo out of sync in a bar, then went home listened and watched somebody streaming live on facebook then found somebody steaming on youtube from Sky with sound so only really watched the last 15 minutes. Thanks Yankees. FFS.

I love that PV has turned the corner of having no qualms starting our best 11 regardless of the short rest and the turf. Maybe the Cosmos loss was a valuable lesson learned. Go for the jugular every game and worry about rest after the season.

When I posted at half time in chat that I will take a sloppy 3, I seriously almost posted that I wouldn't mind if we win one nothing on a goal off of Lampard's ass. Would have been close.

Didn't get to see any of it. The stats suggest we had the better of the match, at least.

How did we get Shuttleworth straight-redded?

Harrison has transformed this team.

He takes so much pressure off everyone, organizes the attack, allows Pirlo and Villa to be creative and for Lampard to drift into dangerous positions. These games have been really enjoyable to watch, lots of creativity, lots of possession and different looks on attack.

Harrison was an exceptionally smart draft pick by Vieira and Reyna. They knew his talent and knew they could adjust the lineup accordingly instead of drafting a defender. They deserve *** a lot of credit *** from the fans.

I am very happy Lampard is proving his worth on the scoreboard.

... No more hot takes about how NYCFC doesn't understand "the intricacies of MLS." Now teams have to shut up and figure out how to beat us.

Back