2021 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs

screw sounders fans, plus their endless complaining of our field, more than other teams fanbases by far.

Blanco just went off with what looks like a season-ending hamstring injury. Sad, if Portland makes it through. Which right now they look like they will be doing, though it's still 0-0 so we'll see

And Timbers fans are whining it was face to hands not hands to face because Galvan bent over, ignoring he did so because Asprilla’s left arm was swinging up to his head.
I’ve completely switched from admiring the Portland and Seattle fans for their passion and depth to just hating them both for their sense of entitlement.

Eric freaking Miller just delivered a ball on a dime to Hany to head into the net. No PHL defender pressured Miller at all (then again it is Eric Miller).

wow.

Reactions: Shwafta
We need philly to win this somehow because we have a much better chance at Philadelphia than at Nashville. I know, we still have to win at NE, but looking ahead.
Also, assuming we win vs. New England and the Eastern Conference Finals is on Sunday, the latest flight out of BNA to NYC is 7:59 PM (Delta) and 8:15 (Southwest). The Sunday match is at 3 PM, kickoff around 3:15 PM. Match over in regulation by 5 PM, airport by 6:30 hopefully. If it does to extra time or penalties, oh my.

Would much prefer a bus trip to and from Chester, PA

We need philly to win this somehow because we have a much better chance at Philadelphia than at Nashville. I know, we still have to win at NE, but looking ahead.
Bring it to penalties and tire out those legs before they do it

For the record, most of the time when I root for a potential opponent because of some perceived possible benefit, and then get it, my team loses. It’s bad karma, for me at least.
I’m not even rooting for RSL for any reason other than chaos. Also even presuming or thinking about the next opponent before you win the next round is hubris, which the gods surely punish.