2022 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs

The NFL game at 8:20 is the Bills vs Greenbay. Wonder if our match get an tv rating increase in the 2nd half as that NFL game is going to be a blowout.

Reactions: Kenny
I want Austin to go through because I love Alex Ring and I freakin' love Brad Stuver. Stuver is one of the all time greats in my books. He's 31, but what he does is really great off the pitch, and on the pitch has been incredible since those times when Sean was absent for us. I really want them to reach a final :)

I want Austin to go through because I love Alex Ring and I freakin' love Brad Stuver. Stuver is one of the all time greats in my books. He's 31, but what he does is really great off the pitch, and on the pitch has been incredible since those times when Sean was absent for us. I really want them to reach a final :)

Also cause it would be great to see lafc crash and burn yet again. Would love it if both #1 seeds fail to go to the final.

Reactions: canchon and JCMore
Also cause it would be great to see lafc crash and burn yet again. Would love it if both #1 seeds fail to go to the final.

Pretty much all pundits have placed LAFC and Philly in the final, so yeah, this would be really good to see.

Reactions: moogoo
Pretty much all pundits have placed LAFC and Philly in the final, so yeah, this would be really good to see.

that would be the most fair and deserving final. but it's not MLS chaos, which is so much more fun.

Reddit Philly and Austin fans united in paranoid fantasy of an MLS conspiracy to guarantee a LA-NY final.
Make it so.
Also the ref didn’t prevent Austin from taking a shot on goal for the first hour.

lol how is philly already paranoid?

they have all the advantage this year. if we win, they should accept it with grace. but we all know that won't happen.

win or lose, i'm proud of our boys. sad we won't be in CCL next year but at least we'll have a chance at 4 trophies again (USOC, Leagues cup, Shield, MLS CUP)

lol how is philly already paranoid?
Because last year.
To be fair it probably was a small group in that thread, but the mindset is there.
But I love how there have been I think 33 combined NY-named team seasons in MLS and until last year 1 final appearance total. The league is really bad at this conspiracy stuff.

ETA: I also think more Philly fans are obnoxiously certain they are going to stomp us, making ref/league intervention irrelevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: moogoo and Shwafta
Social media team posted Morales jersey hanging in the locker room. Seems like he’ll dress for the first time since August. Doubt he plays much if at all, but will be good to have him as an option

Edit: Oops I posted this in the wrong thread lol Oh well!

Social media team posted Morales jersey hanging in the locker room. Seems like he’ll dress for the first time since August. Doubt he plays much if at all, but will be good to have him as an option

Edit: Oops I posted this in the wrong thread lol Oh well!
I saw that and thought the same thing. Didn't come close to seeing the field.

• Sad
Reactions: twsj91
Fans attending MLS cup will have access to no parking spaces. In Los Angeles.

LAfC nEeDs ITs OwN pARkInG SPaCeS

Fans attending MLS cup will have access to no parking spaces. In Los Angeles.

LAfC nEeDs ITs OwN pARkInG SPaCeS
The Mets would let us park if we shared a lot. Now we’ll just need a good TIFO to dig into that & it’s a burn for all those baseball references.