Away - Orlando 08/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a farmers market in Waimea, Hawaii this morning. I'm wearing last years alternative strip. Dude walks up to me and says, "Hey man, love your shirt".
I respond "thanks my man!" and before I can start speaking about the Orlando game he says, "yeah, i fly with them all the time."

I couldn't think of anything intelligent to say so i mumbled something about organic tomatos and walked off
I've never had a desire for a forum signature until this moment, but you've done it.
I think from now on whenever a conversation goes off the rails it should be referenced as #organictomatoes.

At a farmers market in Waimea, Hawaii this morning. I'm wearing last years alternative strip. Dude walks up to me and says, "Hey man, love your shirt".
I respond "thanks my man!" and before I can start speaking about the Orlando game he says, "yeah, i fly with them all the time."

I couldn't think of anything intelligent to say so i mumbled something about organic tomatos and walked off

Better than what was said to me as I arrived at the Orlando airport yesterday...

I foresee NYCFC using one of their charter flights after this match. If we get a top 2 seed we won't have another game within four days of each other. With DC on Thursday, Vieira will want his players back in the City.

There are no commercial flights late tonight or very early tomorrow morning.

Mata-Chanot-Mena-Allen PLZ

It's the lineup we want but not the lineup we deserve. We've never had Chanot-Mena together and with the wider field, we'll likely see Hernandez for that 3 man backline. If we need help on the attack it will be RJ for Hernandez.

Mix' Instagram made him look as if he was driving on the right side of the car. Is it possible he isn't in the country?

I chose the same without the dog, but threw in a cheese steak for good measure. Actually glad there's no dog, he'd probably eat my cheesesteak.
Damn sure try to. And that sounds good I'm sitting here hoping my wife makes our last blue apron meal, but I may just order one of those and some waffle fries. Add jalapenos and onions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back