Away - Timbers 05/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take that lineup in a heartbeat. Why not? Earlier, I talked my way into hunkering down for a point, but with a chance at being tied for 1st in the East with a win? No reason to not give it a shot -- if you want to win, you gotta score, and that's where PV's head has been since day 1.

I predict Mix gets carded tonight.

When Klinnsman told him to play tougher, his next couple of games he was all over the field, a bit spastic.

I see the same thing tonight as he tries to show he can play the Mikey Lopez-style, but with a more offensive threat.

Going to predict 5+ goals scored tonight. Vieira going to put his foot on the gas for this one, and both teams are missing their first choice defensive midfielder. Hoping for a 3-2 victory.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Going to predict 5+ goals scored tonight. Vieira going to put his foot on the gas for this one, and both teams are missing their first choice defensive midfielder. Hoping for a 3-2 victory.
Valerie vs Lopez is scarier than pirlo vs their guy

It's raining in Portland...plus the turf. Arguably the Toronto and Red Bull matches on Wednesday and Saturday are more important. Does Vieira rest anyone?

Valerie vs Lopez is scarier than pirlo vs their guy

Your comparison is off. Do you mean Valeri attacking Pirlo is scarier than Lopez attacking their guy?

It'll depend on the lineup, but I think we are going to be able to hold possession in this one. No Chara will take bite out of their midfield.

think the other key matchup is Matarrita covering Melano. If Melano gets behind him a few times while Mata is bombing forward, look out. It'll be a counter attack of Valeri, Melano, and Adi against Pirlo, Hernandez, and Brillant. Yikes.

Per NYCFC snapchat: 1) Josh Saunders is wearing highlighter neon yellow kit 2) NYCFC is wearing sky blue jerseys and shorts

No Johansen. No white shorts. 3 points looking bleak.

I thought we played better last year in the blue on blue kit... But then again clothes don't really change how a team plays...

Just called the SKC game's score. I'm feeling lucky after a Friday the 13th we are winning this one 2-1 as well!

CiiFQ60UYAENRKX.jpg:large

Reactions: sbrylski
Status
Not open for further replies.