Bless Their Hearts (RBNJ Talk Here)

And so have all of the fans.
I will say finally seeing a full Red Bull arena for a MLS match.** I can’t wait for our stadium and a playoff match. A SSS carries the sound so much better than YS and even Citi.

** I went to the USA and Costa Rica which is a different t bucket of fish.

Reactions: Shwafta
I will say finally seeing a full Red Bull arena for a MLS match.** I can’t wait for our stadium and a playoff match. A SSS carries the sound so much better than YS and even Citi.

** I went to the USA and Costa Rica which is a different t bucket of fish.
That WCQ was so depressing and also when I realized that RBA can't handle a full house. I've been to three full houses there - none have involved NJRB.

EDIT: I'm wrong. Four full houses and only one involves NJRB, when they played Arsenal and 95% of the crowd were Arsenal or Premier League fans.

That WCQ was so depressing and also when I realized that RBA can't handle a full house. I've been to three full houses there - none have involved NJRB.

EDIT: I'm wrong. Four full houses and only one involves NJRB, when they played Arsenal and 95% of the crowd were Arsenal or Premier League fans.
RBA is a great stadium for the view from your seat. Every other part of the experience is subpar and it literally cannot handle a full crowd.

The transit (of which I could go on a separate rant) is also awful - although it is better than the mass of humanity trying to get through one door at the old PATH station after a well attended game.

I’m fine with analysts talking trash about the league, but at least do your homework before you shit all over it. Red River? Red wedding at RBA? Sure the Galaxy were sliding but look at LAFC? Nashville FC, RSL Atlanta United, Charolette are very important clubs in their markets. That goes without even mentioning the dominance TFC, Seattle, Portland, and SKC have had in recent years. Those are some pretty decent markets with clubs that have spent and have a large recognition from their communities. Just seems like hand picking some negative stats without even trying to look at the whole picture. During 2018 and 2019 my uncle from the Atlante suburbs who couldn’t give two shits about soccer was talking to me about Atlanta United and still is.

Smart fans. That was a waste of two hours that I’ll never get back.

What a dreadful team that is to watch. Car Crash FC and almost no skill on the field. I don't blame their fans in the slightest for refusing to show up. How do you watch that for 34 games a year?

Reactions: Gene
It's just sad they continue to post this year after year after year. But it makes sense, they have nothing else going for them...
I actually think this time it makes sense. That girl's reaction to watching the Red Wedding in GoT just went viral so why not capitalize on that.

The problem is, they've beaten it to death on their end so much, that using it this one time (where again, I think it's a legitimate time to bring it up and do a social media post like this) still seems like they're beating a dead horse, holding on to the way past, etc.

Why should tonight be any different from any other night?

TBH I don't even bother checking the papers anymore. It's just a waste of time.

I truly hope our stadium is full regularly. I can't imagine having a fairly decent stadium but such a dreadful game day experience all around.