Home - 04/30 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah.

I mean we're probably already out of playoffs either way.
If we get three points, we won't be out of the playoffs 5 or 6 spot at all, we would be in the thick of it but if we get anything less then 3 points, this whole would be too big to climb out of.

One of the big complaints on these boards has been no consistency. Now you want to change personnel and formation.

I hope PV gives us a 4-3-3 close to what we had last game. We bossed a damn good MTL squad and came extra time away from a win. Obviously need to swap RJ, probably for Iraola or maybe White if Iraola's stock has dropped that much.

Every other swap is a choice not a necessity. And I know this won't be the popular view on these boards, but if I can only make one other switch, it's not Saunders. It's Mikey "what does a guy have to do to get a red card" Lopez. Swap Mix in.

Get 3 points.

#mobilepost

Couldn't agree more. We found a good defensive backline with Brillant and Hernandez, Mata on the flank and either RJ or Iraola and Bravo in front of them. I hope PV is smart enough not to mess with this and hopefully he starts EJ. I would put Mix and Pirlo on top of Bravo and have Villa as the Striker along with either Mac and Taylor on the wings.
Shelton of the bench, Poku of the bench and we are set.

Reactions: FootyLovin
Can't make it today. My two seats are up for grabs for free! 232b front row aisle.

PM me

Reactions: JayH
TMac - Villa - Shelton
Pirlo - Bravo - Mix
Mata - Hern - Brillant - AI
EJ

Maybe a W-M instead with AI out and Poku in, but that's it for me.

Bench: Poku, Tony Tiger, Mendoza, Lopez, White, Martinez, Saunders

Reactions: Taurus
Pro Referee assignment for this match...

New York City v Vancouver Whitecaps
Yankee Stadium (4:00pm ET)
REF: SORIN STOICA
AR1: Sean Hurd
AR2: Kermit Quisenberry
4TH: Alex Chilowicz

I hope that Kermit is on the benches side of the field. I'm going to heckle the shit out of him.
You're our own heckling Jewish Spike Lee

Reactions: LionNYC
Just saw Rob, the goalkeeping coach, Eirik is not starting. I told him we need a goalkeeping change. No response from him. He was getting snacks from Legends for the players.

Just saw Rob, the goalkeeping coach, Eirik is not starting. I told him we need a goalkeeping change. No response from him. He was getting snacks from Legends for the players.

it's ok. My 8 yr old has his gloves with him today. He's a couple foot shorter than Saunders. But he can kick with both feet and knows how to get the ball out of his own half. We're sweet. ( this sucks)

Reactions: Ulrich
That is not food the team should be eating before the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.