Home - Philly 6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
First league match in a little while. Something's got to give after our run of form...surely? Not the easiest game to come back to, but we've shown we can put up a fight, we just need the defensive solidity and the finishing.

Match takes place on 06/18 kicking off at 1pm and it'll be on FSG if you can't make the game.

First league match in a little while. Something's got to give after our run of form...surely? Not the easiest game to come back to, but we've shown we can put up a fight, we just need the defensive solidity and the finishing.

Match takes place on 06/18 kicking off at 1pm and it'll be on FSG if you can't make the game.
Can you move T Tom in Fairfield CT thread from the Supporters Forum here so there aren't duplicates?

What madness is this?

An MLS-centric web site that not only is well written, but totally devoid of imbecilic snark, half truths, idiotic comments and other usual types of bull shit?

I was all warm and fuzzy reading that article.
PV maybe should read that article.... Get a non-biased opinion of his team.

Vieira rested his DPs for the Cosmos and started Mix, Mikey and Poku.

I assume we'll line up like this then:

--Tmac/Harrison --- Villa --- Mendoza---

------Lampard------- Iraola -------Pirlo-------

Mata ------Brillant ---- Hernandez ----Allen

------------------Saunders------------------------

Vieira rested his DPs for the Cosmos and started Mix, Mikey and Poku.

I assume we'll line up like this then:

--Tmac/Harrison --- Villa --- Mendoza---

------Lampard------- Iraola -------Pirlo-------

Mata ------Brillant ---- Hernandez ----Allen

------------------Saunders------------------------
The god damn oldest mid field in the history of the game... I can't wait to have 20% possession. And lose 3-0

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
This game is too early....man I gotta leave like at 10 if I want to make pre game and stuff, I can only imagine what that noon RB game will be like

Reminder:

The game isn't being broadcast live because why would it be? YES will tape delay until 6pm I believe, you can either go, listen to the radio, watch live on Fox Sports Go or some other internet stream.

The 4 train is also running local from Brooklyn Bridge to 125th street tomorrow.

Am I the only one who's finding it really difficult to get excited for this game? We play like shit at home and our form doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Based on last night's debacle, I'm predicting this starting 11...

-----McNamara-----Villa-----Harrison-----
----------------Pirlo-------Lampard----------
----------------------Iraola--------------------
--Matarrita--Brillant--Hernandez--Allen--
----------------------Fuck----------------------

Literally laughed so hard I almost drove off the road when I saw "-----Fuck-----" for our goalie.

And yeah, we need to stop fucking around and make Harrison a starter. Fuck everyone else, he needs to be the first one penned in. If it were up to me, he'd already be penned in, and right in the middle at CAM. I haven't seen any reason to keep him on a wing. He will be our true playmaker.

Literally laughed so hard I almost drove off the road when I saw "-----Fuck-----" for our goalie.

And yeah, we need to stop fucking around and make Harrison a starter. Fuck everyone else, he needs to be the first one penned in. If it were up to me, he'd already be penned in, and right in the middle at CAM. I haven't seen any reason to keep him on a wing. He will be our true playmaker.

Wingers need to have dribbling skills and be able to penetrate 1v1 situations in the box. Either getting a shot off or getting a ball in. The problem is our current wingers suck at that, except for maybe T-Mac...which is he really a winger anyway? Also our pitch is so small that once our wings get the ball they don't even have room...so it's usually a turnover or wack attempt. Jack is stuck playing the wings in a 4-3-3 cause he's the best we got there. If we went to a 4-2-3-1 he can play an outside CAM role.

Status
Not open for further replies.