Home - Revolution 03/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be missing Mix, Shelton, and Matarrita this game? Damn.

We are at home and missing our stud left back, so a 3-man back line is likely again.

FW: Mendoza - Villa - Taylor
AM: McNamara - Lampard/Poku?
DM: Pirlo - Bravo
DF: Mena - Hernandez - Iraola

I'd like to see Mena get some minutes now that he's healthy, and I think Hernandez has a leg up on Brillant for now, until Hernandez has a bad game at least.

I'm going to guess Lampard misses another game, because we have a bye after this one, so he would get an extra two weeks. That said, I'm not sure Vieira would just toss Poku in the lineup with the expectation of 90' all of a sudden. Who's the next starter? Lopez as a shuttler? Mullins in a 3-3-4? Hopefully not Ballouchy. Apologizes to him, but his "brand" is so NYCFC 1.0.

Stiven is not u23 eligible.

Stiven is virtually unrecognizable in street clothes. He looks shorter than 5'7'' and younger than 23. He came out to the send off line by himself and many people in the crowd were asking "is that Mendoza? Who is that?"

Prediction: Bravo kills their entire starting 11 and all 3 subs. Khiry still misses the net.

Khiry called up to the U23 roster so he will be missing this game :)

You can't make the net if you're not in the building...Hopefully he does better wearing the red, white, and blue, or black, or whatever the hell we're wearing.

Reactions: NYCFCfan
Looking forward to my first game next Saturday as we are in nyc for a week... Are there any decent bars around the stadium for pre match beers? (Apologies if posted in the wrong forum)

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
Reactions: joe
Looking forward to my first game next Saturday as we are in nyc for a week... Are there any decent bars around the stadium for pre match beers? (Apologies if posted in the wrong forum)

Depends on what you're standards of a decent bar are. A decent bar is some place I could go and get laid. A nice bar is someplace i would take my mom to get laid. what are your standards?

Coming to this one from a birthday party in Westchester. Anyone know what the Harlem Line Metro North options to the stadium are on a Saturday afternoon? As of yesterday the site only had posted stadium game day train times for 7pm games. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.