Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Toronto FC vs. New York City FC
Saturday, May 11, 7:30 PM ET
BMO Field
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

So, what's everyone doing with their Saturday night besides watching this game? This away game in a month. Interest is low because don't expect anything more than 1 goal by NYCFC and definitely 0 points.

Reactions: canchon
So, what's everyone doing with their Saturday night besides watching this game? This away game in a month. Interest is low because don't expect anything more than 1 goal by NYCFC and definitely 0 points.
I'm seeing Todd Rundgren again, 6th row center, this time in Patchogue LOL

IMG_7874.png

After last week's flop, I want to put an ass-whuppin' on them. (Politely, of course. Canadians are nice, and Toronto is a terrific town.)

an ass whoopin on TFC is always nice. they are my 3rd most hated team behind NJ and philly. they are in form right now though, so this will not be an easy game by any means. we will have to show our very best, which has been extremely rare away from home the last 2 years.

kinda funny how the club used to be able to fall back on "we've had the most points of any club in the league over the last X years" when we weren't doing well. but they can't do that anymore ha

Game day folks. Smells like a joyless, 66% possession, winning xG battle, losing on a set piece, “we had our chances” Cushing press conference type of day.

Cushing ball is as pathetic as MPF (metrostars playoff fever) across the river.

Reactions: LionNYC
Game day folks. Smells like a joyless, 66% possession, winning xG battle, losing on a set piece, “we had our chances” Cushing press conference type of day.

Cushing ball is as pathetic as MPF (metrostars playoff fever) across the river.
star wars GIF

For the first time ever I’m prioritizing the Rangers over NYCFC. I’ll be watching on delay. The joy differential is just too great.
A potential series sweep to head to the Eastern Conference Finals is definitely more watchable than us at the moment

Reactions: canchon
I’m very surprised at the tenacity and opportunism from tonight’s game. They basically got outplayed (shouts to Matty Ice for 9 saves - whoa) but got a penalty, a sweet sweet timely goal by “biblical” Malachi, and a third goal against the run of play to seal it.

They lost possession 60/40 and yet came out with the win. This is what good teams do - find a way. I’m kind of shocked because this is not what this team has done for the last two years. They deserve all the credit.

I’m very surprised at the tenacity and opportunism from tonight’s game. They basically got outplayed (shouts to Matty Ice for 9 saves - whoa) but got a penalty, a sweet sweet timely goal by “biblical” Malachi, and a third goal against the run of play to seal it.

They lost possession 60/40 and yet came out with the win. This is what good teams do - find a way. I’m kind of shocked because this is not what this team has done for the last two years. They deserve all the credit.
All I really wanted tonight was some serious balling. Win or lose, give it your all and give it a go, hazards be damned. "Rogues, would you live forever?"

I got it. ✊

Good win. We were excellent in the first half and did just enough to get by in the second. We got lucky with our timewasting, as I was expecting at least two more minutes.

Jones needs more time out there.

Curious as to what happened at the end. I'm not going to speculate as to what Tanasijević did that caused Sean John to go berserk. Let's let the facts come out.