MLS - May 5 - Colorado (Home - CF)

Anyone know which sections are covered at Citi? I'm assuming everyone is gonna push for the covered sections

Gameday Weather and Transit Report™

Weather: Perfect for a match in March
Feels-like temps in the mid- to upper-40s, rain very likely, winds gusting up to 22mph

Transit: Not fully optimal but OK
7 trains running on a reduced schedule, approximately every 8 minutes. All trains will at Mets-Willets Point will be on the Flushing-bound platform, so make sure you're on the proper train when you're on your way home.

Editor's Note:
As the gosh darn totally Official Gameday Weather and Transit reporter here I've noticed a number of "amateur" forecasts for this match. I'mma let it slide this time, but I'm keepin' my eye on y'all LOL

CAPSTONE GAME. The Rapids are decent this year, and we know what Mihailovic can do. If we can put a whuppin' on 'em in this one to start the May run, we'll know we're truly on our way.

Not to mention, we'd end the day sitting fourth with Red Bull, the Revs, the Union and the Crew all below us. And we have Toronto, Philadelphia, New Jersey and New England on consecutive weeks this month, with three out of four on the road and the Union and Red Bull in close order.

Gigantic month. If we're for real, this is the time to prove it.

All set for this team to finish off a strong homestand, bank some points for a difficult schedule ahead, and demonstrate their home dominance to offset a weaker road form.

Nope. Wet fart of a performance and they blow it. This team is mediocre. It is what they are.

That was dreadful. Two lowlights

1. Bakrar taking more than 10 seconds to come off as a sub so Martinez had to wait until the next stoppage (when it should have just been one minute). Personally think this should result in him being benched next match or just for not converting ANY chances all season.
2. Sands yellow card for something that is rarely called even though it’s a rule and then the even worse giveaway for Colorado’s second goal.

Can’t wait until our next win which will probably be in a month.

All set for this team to finish off a strong homestand, bank some points for a difficult schedule ahead, and demonstrate their home dominance to offset a weaker road form.

Nope. Wet fart of a performance and they blow it. This team is mediocre. It is what they are.
We're a mediocre finishing team, at least for now. We were good in other areas today. But we turned the ball over too much, and a couple times it was in bad places. That last giveaway by Sands was pretty bad. At other times we squandered good possessions and decent buildups.

It's all fixable, though. Like I said in the chat, there are no good losses, but there are educational ones. You learn a lot more from failure than success, and I'd rather have a flop like this than a fluke win. We don't want to enter the gauntlet all high on ourselves only to discover these flaws at the worst possible time.

What-me-worry?

I'm sure CFG has a couple more teenagers on their radar who aren't match fit and will wend their way to the Bronx once the summer window opens.
Funny you should say that because in fact Jovan is the striker we needed today.

I'm not sure what's up with that guy. If it's a knock and he just couldn't go ... well, that's the way of it sometimes. If he's being a young meathead, then it's not great, but that's the way of it sometimes too. Coaches know how to deal with it, and ultimately his teammates will straighten him out.

If he's another Alexandru Mitriță and he has scrambled eggs for brains, then we have a serious problem.

Well, thought this game started at 7:30. Missed the memo and is seems like I didn’t miss much.

Back