Nintendo Switch

there should be a heart icon under the Purchase button

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1586355332505.png

I don't think their website has where you can add/view/manage your Wish List/Favorites, which is really weird, but kind of on brand for Nintendo to miss something like that - anyways, you can do all of that from the console, though - think you just need to make sure you have email notification turned on for your account

And Untitled Goose Game is super silly - it's one of the games I let my nieces play since you can't die and they like to hear him honk

Was able to find the Wish List function on the console (which is not the way I would ever casually browse for games to buy, but that's another subject). Thanks LostAnvil LostAnvil, ckdoerrn ckdoerrn and whoever else I missed.

Just wanted to say I'm addicted to Animal Crossing
And I’m completely and utterly pissed off yo no end at the developers. Seriously, they can suck a bag of dicks. I bought this game for my daughter and let her play it to start. She loved making her character, naming the island, picking where the tents went. She played for a day and it was too hard for her to fish and she got bored. I picked it up. Pitched my own tent. Built a home. Paid it off. Went on a vacation with my miles. Built an extension to the house. Caught every animal in the sea. And i still couldn’t get a goddamn shovel nor axe. I google to see what i need to do and learn that because my daughter started the game I can’t advance without her advancing first. Only thing i can do now is erase the game and start over, which would 1. Mean I lose all my progress and 2. Would lead my 8 year old into a days long hysterical screaming and crying fit. So yeah, fuck those guys.

And I’m completely and utterly pissed off yo no end at the developers. Seriously, they can suck a bag of dicks. I bought this game for my daughter and let her play it to start. She loved making her character, naming the island, picking where the tents went. She played for a day and it was too hard for her to fish and she got bored. I picked it up. Pitched my own tent. Built a home. Paid it off. Went on a vacation with my miles. Built an extension to the house. Caught every animal in the sea. And i still couldn’t get a goddamn shovel nor axe. I google to see what i need to do and learn that because my daughter started the game I can’t advance without her advancing first. Only thing i can do now is erase the game and start over, which would 1. Mean I lose all my progress and 2. Would lead my 8 year old into a days long hysterical screaming and crying fit. So yeah, fuck those guys.
I can get the tool recipes for you and drop them off if you'd like. Once you have them you can buy copies in the store.

I can get the tool recipes for you and drop them off if you'd like. Once you have them you can buy copies in the store.

63B87831-9A13-4721-A18E-A172A104D1A9.jpeg

please and thank you. Still doesn’t help with the museum, but with tools i can wait.

Big eshop sale happening: https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals/

Re-upping recs of Golf Story and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.
I've been going crazy with this sale!

Already bought
Overcooked ($6.70)
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast ($7.50)
Mark of the Ninja remastered ($5)
Conduct Together ($0.01)
Trials Rising Gold ($12)

Might get
Okami ($10)
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! ($15)

Recommend
Gris for ($8.50)
Ori and the Blind Forest ($14)
Unravel 2 ($5)

Edit: bought another...

Last edited: