NYCFC v Cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably going to do the Metro North thing, especially with the extra trains. So two questions:
  1. Can anyone familiar with GCT tell me where there's a nice bank of accessible ticket machines? Every time I go there to take a train I seem to wander around and can't find any, then end up going to the live person ticket window, and get stuck behind someone who has 17 questions and then wants to pay with a double-signed-over Latvian money order. I know the ticket machines exist - where do they hide them?
  2. Has there been any progress on picking a forum train and car to head up?
Theres a bunch by the Hudson News. Usually there's a long line of people especially around rush hour. I would try to bake in some time if you can.

Theres a bunch by the Hudson News. Usually there's a long line of people especially around rush hour. I would try to bake in some time if you can.
Is that Hudson News the one sort of under the Apple Store just outside the great hall and in between the Graybar passage and Lexington Passage? I definitely plan to leave time. Buying the tickets always takes longer than I think it should. Thanks.

Is that Hudson News the one sort of under the Apple Store just outside the great hall and in between the Graybar passage and Lexington Passage? I definitely plan to leave time. Buying the tickets always takes longer than I think it should. Thanks.

I'll take the train with you. Shall we just make that the Forum train for all who wants to join?

There is a big bank of ticket machines on the west side of the great hall near the tracks. There are little yellow "bar car" carts at the head of the tracks that sell drinks, and a much larger selection of drinks downstairs. Booze is allowed on the trains.

There are a couple of ways of thinking about getting to the game. 1) leaving early and dining on Arthur Ave. 2) Dining in GCS and heading up on the last train.

Train times are:
5:03 -> 5:21
5:37 -> 5:55
5:40 -> 6:00
6:00 -> 6:20
6:23 -> 6:40
6:46 -> 7:04
6:49 -> 7:09

Those trains will either be on the Blue (aka Harlem Line) or Red (aka New Haven) Line.

I need to coordinate with my buddy, but I will either be on the 6pm looking for a quick bite by the campus or eating at GCS and then taking the 6:46.

I'd like to see Johansen but its ashame we have the 20th best keeper in the league because if that were otherwise, I wouldn't be arguing to use an international spot on GK for the 5 possible Cup matches if we advance. It's not like we're involved in multiple competitions (e.g. league play + FA Cup, League Cup + sometimes European competition)

I think I'll aim for the 6:46 from GCT getting to Fordham at 7:04. I'll eat beforehand. Maybe Gotham Gator Gotham Gator will be there depending on his buddy. adam adam does that work for you?

I think I'll aim for the 6:46 from GCT getting to Fordham at 7:04. I'll eat beforehand. Maybe Gotham Gator Gotham Gator will be there depending on his buddy. adam adam does that work for you?

Yeah, I'll eat and have some beers in my office. That time works well. I'll be in a suit with the hat in my avatar.

Anyone need an extra?

Anyone know if since it's not yankee stadium, can I bring my laptop with me in a messenger bag?

Anyone know if since it's not yankee stadium, can I bring my laptop with me in a messenger bag?
Laptops are allowed as long as they fit in a bag that fits in the bag policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back