NYCFC v Jacksonville Highlights

If that Villa goal was really that good this game might just end up on Sports Center.

Its Super Bowl weekend there is exactly a zero chance that a soccer goal from a professional team vs a college team makes it anywhere near sports center. It needs to be something absolutely mad from the premier league to get five seconds from the Super Bowl hype.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Most of the hype is around Lewis, but I'm bullish on Awuah. Based only on a YouTube video and these daily training reels. Seems like a heads-up, smooth operator with strength and leadership skills.

Most of the hype is around Lewis, but I'm bullish on Awuah. Based only on a YouTube video and these daily training reels. Seems like a heads-up, smooth operator with strength and leadership skills.
I agree with your assessment on Awuah. Especially with Lopez out injured, Awuah has a great opportunity to step up and carve out a role for himself on this team. If he keeps this up, he'll have a contract offer from the team in no time.

I agree with your assessment on Awuah. Especially with Lopez out injured, Awuah has a great opportunity to step up and carve out a role for himself on this team. If he keeps this up, he'll have a contract offer from the team in no time.
I've been thinking that it would be odd for us to trade 75K for the spot to pick Kwame if we didn't think he was worth a contract. Could the hold up possibly be something else?

Reactions: SoupInNYC
I've been thinking that it would be odd for us to trade 75K for the spot to pick Kwame if we didn't think he was worth a contract. Could the hold up possibly be something else?
I suppose there's no rush in getting him signed. There's no competition from other teams, so I suppose the team wants a more in-depth look on their draftees, gauge their abilities, and how they fit in with the team before offering a contract, and in the case of Awuah, an even larger financial commitment.