NYCFC v Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same thing, but I went on the app on my iPhone before and they support Fios now

I can use the app with Fios, but Yes is greyed out and our match doesn't show up on the list of programs today, you see otherwise?

I can use the app with Fios, but Yes is greyed out and our match doesn't show up on the list of programs today, you see otherwise?

When I checked this morning it let me click on our game and set a reminder, but now it's gone :(

I was hoping for the dark blue kits this afternoon. Don't particularly care for them, but our only win this season is when the boys wore 'em.......... ;)

I don't like this tweet for a couple of reasons. First, it's geotag is New Jersey, USA. Second, the use of City describing blue. Third, we aren't back in City Blue. We've wore that since the second game. It would be Back in Hypno-Blue.

Reactions: Ulrich

I was hoping for the dark blue kits this afternoon. Don't particularly care for them, but our only win this season is when the boys wore 'em.......... ;)
That's a ridiculous post by the club - except for the first game, they've played every match since in those cursed City Blue kits. They act as if wearing it is a special situation.

Lineups should be coming out soon. MLS retweeted Toronto's and Montreal's for their matchup at 4 PM.

Completely different midfield 3. This should be interesting to watch. Bravo and Mikey are more defensive minded than Mix and Tommy

For no other reason than to grasp at straws, I wonder if PV is putting more value on the Montreal match Wednesday night than this one. IOW, come the end of the season fight for possible playoff positions we'll have more to worry about from Montreal than Philly.

Reactions: Ulrich
Gonna be all about Poku. Bravo and Lopez will do his defensive duties for him allowing him to focus on attacking. 2 proper wingers will mean that they will spread the philly defence and hopefully create some openings for Poku.

Status
Not open for further replies.