UEFA Champions, Europa, Conference Leagues 2023/24

Taty subbed off for Immobile who promptly scores two goals. Final 2-0 Lazio.

Taty subbed off for Immobile who promptly scores two goals. Final 2-0 Lazio.

taty had 2 good header chances that he didn't even get on target. I was really hoping he'd get himself a goal. but starting and playing in CL is great experience for him. it'll only get better!

AS Roma vs. AC Milan [4.18.24]: Yunus Musah and Christian Pulisic are both starting for Milan today.

It's all making me want to walk to Victoria Pizza on Gerritsen Avenue and argue soccer with Benny. Which, I'm approximately 176 miles north so it would be a long walk these days, but whatever. 🍕 🇺🇸

*Ed. note: Both teams are American-owned, hence the American flag emoji. Roma is owned by Daniel Friedkin of San Diego. AC Milan is owned by RedBird Capital based in New York City. One of the partners is Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan of CFG.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenny
AS Roma vs. AC Milan [4.18.24]: Yunus Musah and Christian Pulisic are both starting for Milan today.

It's all making me want to walk to Victoria Pizza on Gerritsen Avenue and argue soccer with Benny. Which, I'm approximately 176 miles north so it would be a long walk these days, but whatever. 🍕 🇺🇸

*Ed. note: Both teams are American-owned, hence the American flag emoji. Roma is owned by Daniel Friedkin of San Diego. AC Milan is owned by RedBird Capital based in New York City. One of the partners is Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan of CFG.
Captain America started at right wing, moved to the left wing, then finally moved centrally behind Giroud, at which point AC Milan finally showed some teeth. But it was too late.

Go figure.

Pulisic the Playmaker is an intriguing proposition, though. I don't know that it's a good idea for the USMNT. But for Milan, it seems to work.

My Marseille through to the last 4 after beating Benfica on penalties . Atalanta will not be easy after they beat Liverpool but still probably the best they could have hoped from the 3 others remaining .

Reactions: KevinJRogers