2017 Roster Discussion

I take it you guys have never heard of WallStreetBets?

It's a subreddit that has the absolute worst trades and records when it comes to day trading, but if you do the opposite of what they do, or Inverse WSB, you'll make a killing.

They were high on the pineapple company so naturally it tanked.

Wasn't there a guy on there recently that lost like 10 figures over time, and his last million on a bad Apple bet during their last earnings? I stop in there occasionally because it's humorous.

Then again, I trade cryptos, so who am I to judge other people's investment decisions.

Wasn't there a guy on there recently that lost like 10 figures over time, and his last million on a bad Apple bet during their last earnings? I stop in there occasionally because it's humorous.

Then again, I trade cryptos, so who am I to judge other people's investment decisions.
I'm convinced that anybody posting online about tradeable items is actually doing the opposite, as either a pump/dump or a shorting strategy.

I take it you guys have never heard of WallStreetBets?

It's a subreddit that has the absolute worst trades and records when it comes to day trading, but if you do the opposite of what they do, or Inverse WSB, you'll make a killing.

They were high on the pineapple company so naturally it tanked.

That subreddit is fantastically hilarious...All Robin Hood traders trying to make some money for their yachts.

Now that I think about it, the right observation is that either Camargo or Wallace will be back for Saturday, probably Camargo.

Panama and Costa Rica play Wednesday at 6pm in Philly.
Camargo is supposed to be back.

Reactions: Kjbert
Honestly would rather see Panama win to have Wallace back. He has been more vital to our lineup. We haven't seen Camargo integrated well into our game plan. And while I'm sure he's better now after his Gold Cup stint that before, I'd rather have what I know then taking a gamble on Camargo.

Honestly would rather see Panama win to have Wallace back. He has been more vital to our lineup. We haven't seen Camargo integrated well into our game plan. And while I'm sure he's better now after his Gold Cup stint that before, I'd rather have what I know then taking a gamble on Camargo.
Wallace will probably need a week off when he gets back to give his body a chance to recharge - he's been playing a lot of minutes in a compressed schedule.

Seems like it was an adductor injury. 2-3 weeks is the expected timetable for him to return to full fitness.
dont rush him back.... that shit can lead to sports hernias.