MLS - April 6 - Atlanta (Home - CF)

I sort of remember before he was signed there were reports that he didn't want to come here in the first place.

Was that the case or am I misremembering this?
We were reported to have a deal for Arezo and then we didn’t, with unconfirmed reports we didn’t meet his wage demands. I don’t remember something like that with Jovan but it’s hard to keep it all straight.

Reactions: Gene
Jovan insta update: today’s story is 2 photos of him and his girlfriend sandwiched around a share of the club post about the game today.
So weird.

• Sad
Reactions: moogoo
Who knows how reliable this is and how much is lost in translation:
Only...

As you can hear, Jovan Mijatović does not want to go to the USA. If he has to leave Belgrade, he would rather try out in one of the European leagues. Previously, Zenit, Feyenoord, Montpellier were mentioned... None of that satisfied the appetites of the Red Star management, and this offer across the Atlantic - yes. Now it is necessary to find a model of cooperation and convince Mijatović to change his attitude.

Jovan insta update: today’s story is 2 photos of him and his girlfriend sandwiched around a share of the club post about the game today.
So weird.
As long as he’s not liking Korbin Albert’s posts

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny
Gameday Weather and Transit Report™

Weather: Partly cloudy with gusty winds, feels-like temps in the low 40s

Transit: LOL
No 7 service between Times Square and 74th Street/Broadway. 7 trains running between 74th Street/Broadway and Flushing-Main Street every 8 minutes, possibly every 15 minutes by the end of the match. LIRR from Grand Central Madison, Penn Station, Woodside, and Flushing "will accomodate subway riders at no additional cost."

<SpeechlessNathanFillion.gif>

Somehow we snuck him into the country without a visa, fail to clear it up in six weeks or so, let him leave the country anyway, and then he can’t return.

I’m not sure which is more ridiculous: that this is true or it’s covering up something else and they thought “this is plausible and less embarrassing”

<SpeechlessNathanFillion.gif>

Somehow we snuck him into the country without a visa, fail to clear it up in six weeks or so, let him leave the country anyway, and then he can’t return.

I’m not sure which is more ridiculous: that this is true or it’s covering up something else and they thought “this is plausible and less embarrassing”
Who knows. Shit happens, I guess, if you want to give them the benefit of the doubt. But yeah, disappointing.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Who knows. Shit happens, I guess, if you want to give them the benefit of the doubt. But yeah, disappointing.
Probably I’d be inclined to believe an official statement. I think the HRB guys are responsible, but screw the club if they prefer to leak anonymous shit like this instead of being straightforward.

Reactions: Kenny
My father had a security clearance when I was very young and almost lost it because his paperwork said his mother was born in Ireland, when in fact she had been born in the Bronx and then moved to the Olde Sod when she was a baby. Her family came back a few months later, but she herself grew up thinking she had been born in County Cork.

No shoutbox?
If I'm Jovan and I was iffy about coming to NYC in the first place, then I get there and I have an incompetent coach playing an incompetent guy ahead of me, I just might have visa issues too \o/. This team won't ever get anywhere with Bakrar as the starting 9.

Reactions: ALBNYfan
I've been checking in here and there watching bits of this game.

This team is awful.

I think we look better than we have. We're home, so you expect that, but nice to see some attacking patterns and chances. We can still get all 3 points here! (We could also get nothing)