Now Accepting New Members Online!

I still don't see why the ultras are taking shots at the tr.

If you seen on Twitter or Instagram the ultra taking shots on TR have stolen a designers image and are looking for attention. How else does a fighter make a name for himself? By defeating the number 1.

Let me guess, you guys thing Timbers Army is the best group.. smh. This is why you have a lot to earn. Bronx Ultras has it right. You cant just give your scarf (Your most sacred item as a supporter) to just anyone. They should have to prove that they are worthy, by going on away trips, singing for 90, and showing their dedication. This is the norm. TA looks good on TV, but they are god awful in person. Not a family. DC, SOB, and SJ do it right. Don't believe the internet trolls, they are jealous of these groups and attack them all the time. The funnest games I've been too have been those 3 with those 3 groups. I speak from experience and actually being there. Don't believe everything you read on Twitter.

I still feel scarves are a European thing!
Spanish countries don't do scarves we do noise, drums, songs and the women are sometimes even worse then the guys.

Bronx Ultras has it right. You cant just give your scarf (Your most sacred item as a supporter) to just anyone. They should have to prove that they are worthy, by going on away trips, singing for 90, and showing their dedication. This is the norm. TA looks good on TV, but they are god awful in person.
isnt it better to chant when stuff happens and NOT for the full 90? the red shits do the full 90 and it just looks bad. Listen, if you dont like the TR selling their stuff, you can form your own group, and do it EXACTLY how you want it. you want people to prove allegiance? go ahead. you want flares and fire orgy? go right ahead.

I still feel scarves are a European thing!
Spanish countries don't do scarves we do noise, drums, songs and the women are sometimes even worse then the guys.

Spain does scarves. Maybe you mean Latin American countries don't? South American countries don't? Just trying to clarify

Once again the message is all grouped. Any derogatory statement was made by me and not Martinez.

Seriously, what are you on about? Who grouped your message? Are you or are you not taking shots at the Third Rail? Have they or have they not taken shots at you?

This is like reading an argument between a bunch of people with split personality disorder.
Lmao. I responded earlier but the message came out along with another person response. Not sure how it happened. I didn't want that person to get blamed for the insults I used towards one of the guys in tr. btw no one on this page.
I'm not taking shots at tr. In defending myself maybe but I never really started nor do I have any problems with anyone from tr. I can't take the forum fighting seriously. especially coming from a fat fuck that looks like a butterball turkey. Maybe I have an issue with one or two guys but as far as this thread. Nope.

Lmao. I responded earlier but the message came out along with another person response. Not sure how it happened. I didn't want that person to get blamed for the insults I used towards one of the guys in tr. btw no one on this page.
I'm not taking shots at tr. In defending myself maybe but I never really started nor do I have any problems with anyone from tr. I can't take the forum fighting seriously. especially coming from a fat fuck that looks like a butterball turkey. Maybe I have an issue with one or two guys but as far as this thread. Nope.
Let me guess, you guys thing Timbers Army is the best group.. smh. This is why you have a lot to earn. Bronx Ultras has it right. You cant just give your scarf (Your most sacred item as a supporter) to just anyone. They should have to prove that they are worthy, by going on away trips, singing for 90, and showing their dedication. This is the norm. TA looks good on TV, but they are god awful in person. Not a family. DC, SOB, and SJ do it right. Don't believe the internet trolls, they are jealous of these groups and attack them all the time. The funnest games I've been too have been those 3 with those 3 groups. I speak from experience and actually being there. Don't believe everything you read on Twitter.
I don't think its right or wrong. It's all about preference. This isn't Europe where groups and clubs have been established for years. This is All new for us in New York. I just can't see how anyone can follow someone that has never been to a football match. It's beyond Anything I can conjure In this tiny brain of mine. But whatever. Numbers grow. On the pitch. Anything outside is not real. Chants come from something. We don't have a real team yet. Who are we chanting at, David and frank? So one of the tr guys made a comment about sg's. He came across like an ass. Stupid.ade absolutely no sense. So dumb that now my message makes no sense. It's rubbing off on me. Shit.

Pattyboybx Pattyboybx ...Martinez is referring to NYCFC ultras. Not bronx ultras. No one here is attacking you or your group, I assure. Everyone is getting riled up for bullshit reasons.

Can we just get this straight:
NYC Ultras releases some pictures

NYCFC ULTRAS steals pictures and starts troll account

Bronx Ultras, in a series of chance events becomes confused with NYCFC Ultras.

NYC U is not NYCFC U in not Bronx U.

Please can we move on from this. Lets keep this as a place to unite and grow.

My argument was over someone else. But I'll let it go. What's funny is in a past discussion. Someone mentioned stealing the logo (jokingly I think) and I responded against that idea. Man I'm pissed this guy doesn't respond. I don't think nycultras is a real group. I hope they are but I don't see anything but what the artist puts on display. He refuses to answer anyone. Crazy. Anyway I'm done with the controversy crap. I'll definitely move on.

Accepting new members you say...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    974 KB · Views: 122
Do you think we could chance our arms and see if the club will pay for Season ticket holders to receive one of those really nice Blue training tops?! :) Anyone bold enough?! :)

TR doesn't come around here much. Best to get access to them via Facebook or Twitter. They have a group only for paying members.
I just bought membership yesterday so i'm still awaiting details! Thanks for the heads up though NYCFC_Dan!

Back