2022 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs

cinci aren't looking too bad. a little hectic on defense. but going forward, they are creating a little bit.

someone explain to me how callens was 3rd in the defender of the year voting? i don't see it. and i don't think my biased glasses are the problem.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
MLS proudly flying the CONCACAF flag tonight. This is hilarious.

mad season 2 GIF by American Gods

Statistically, that was very, very close to being a dead even half. The Union took just a slight edge in the last few minutes. But just a slight edge.

I'm sure Nick is sitting in front of his telly with a brew in hand and thinking, "I can see it. Oh boy, I can see it."

However, it's clear to me that based off the first half, the Union are gonna score 3 in the next half, and knock out cincinnati.
Cincinnati have been awful and Union have been great. There's no way Union are going to lose this one. I don't think Cinci have a chance.

bring on el trafico. i'm bored with this game. the play has been boring AF.

Martinez is a punk and he has rubbed of on the rest of the Union. The team are whiners.
It’s hard to believe I ever rooted for them.

• Haha
Reactions: moogoo
this game has been so sloppy and just demolition derby. union can totally put on red bull shirts and no one one question it.

also - mata's quality seems to have dropped a lot. lots of injuries have caught up to him.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Well, all I can say is we have important business in Canada, and CF Montréal is going to be a tough one. They may have been the best team in the league on a consistent basis since the end of July. But if things work out the way we hope, our trip to Philadelphia is something I'm really looking forward to now.