Away - Dallas 09/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chance we're going to get tv screwed by the Yankees tonight . Their playing two today as rain make up and first game still going second on yes so guessing we won't be on live .

Good chance we're going to get tv screwed by the Yankees tonight . Their playing two today as rain make up and first game still going second on yes so guessing we won't be on live .
looks like it's supposed to be on YES and Fox Sports

aye that's what i meant. On that it has it as a stream via YES, so it's anyone's guess.

RD and other pubs may be able to show the Dallas feed if it becomes an issue and that's an option for folks.

Second Yankees game not starting until 630 at the earliest (if not rained out). So unless the game is shown on another channel as a contingency plan, the game on tape delay would not be until very late.

So I've been at a charity event all day and drinking sooooooo this will be my last post tonight or until I forget so go NYCFC #3points

Reactions: BxLio91
At the NASCAR race in Richmond tonight, so not gonna be able to watch the game tonight, which hasn't happened in a while. Hopefully the boys do well tonight, and the game replay is worth watching

Hopefully they move it to a secondary channel instead of showing it on delay at 10pm. It's supposed to be on the Fox app but who wants to watch on a tablet or phone

This pathetic Yankees performance should be sent to a secondary channel!

Reactions: JayH
Yanks are loosing 6 nil in the third innning. This is just like that little league world series game a few weeks back. AAAAARGH!

Reactions: Paul
Being a Notre Dame fan and an NYCFC fan is about the most masochistic thing imaginable.

Shit, even when we win, we lose.

Reactions: Paul
It's the bottom of the third inning now for the Yankees. So that game will end about 8:45-9 PM. Then there's the Yankees postgame show. Our game will probably be moved to YES2 and start on time. Remember YES2? That great site that cut to high school football in the 89' of NYCFC vs. Montreal where we won 2-1 after David Villa's free kick?

I don't know if YES2 will be on Fox Sports Go. Worst case scenario is that you watch MLS Live (if you have it). Definitely check the NYCFC twitter feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.