Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Red Bulls
Saturday, May 18, 7:30 PM ET
Citi Field
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

I expected nothing from these last two games. The team has delivered above and beyond and has MLS’d their way to two away wins.

A practical view would be to have diminished expectations as they can’t win every game and have over performed in the last two.

Eff it, I’m greedy. Give me 9 pts in 7 days. Let’s go.

I expected nothing from these last two games. The team has delivered above and beyond and has MLS’d their way to two away wins.

A practical view would be to have diminished expectations as they can’t win every game and have over performed in the last two.

Eff it, I’m greedy. Give me 9 pts in 7 days. Let’s go.
School's out. Let's win some games.

Thank god the Rangers won and I don't have to sell my ticket to this game.

LGR.

Come on New York.
Yup. I thanked Chris Kreider above and then deleted it out of an abundance of caution in case anyone was watching on delay or something lol. If we win the Cup that third period will be remembered forever. My voice hurts this am.

Yup. I thanked Chris Kreider above and then deleted it out of an abundance of caution in case anyone was watching on delay or something lol. If we win the Cup that third period will be remembered forever. My voice hurts this am.

I was at the watch party at MSG. my voice is shot, too. That was one of the wildest wins in Rangers postseason history.

Gameday Weather and Transit Report™, brought to you by Raquinho

Weather: Possibly crappy, but possibly OK
66% chance of rain at kickoff, temps in the low 60s. Sunset at 8:09pm but you won't see it because of the 100% cloud cover.

Transit: Sorta OK
Trains running only every 8 minutes, all trains in both directions stopping on the Flushing platform. Some outbound stops skipped between 74th Street and Mets-Willets Point.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
NYCFC is selling some sections in the 500 level for this game, so looks like it's going to be a great crowd in Queens. Might be north of 30,000.

We can’t have ONE nice weather home game??
Well, yes, we will! Perhaps not today though. But note that it could be OK as 66% chance of precipitation means that there's a 2-in-3 chance there'll be rain *somewhere* in the city. So it might be raining in Brooklyn and Citi Field will be fine. Or it could be a total rainfest during the match.

But hey, at least it's 60° and not 35°! This bit of good cheer brought to you by the month of May™.