Away - 08/05 Quakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Fact: San Jose averages 0.6 goals conceded at home. 6 games with 1 goal and 4 games with 0 goals. A lot of us are predicting a multi-goal game from us which would be a first at Avaya this season for the visiting squad.

Latest injury report

New York City FC

• Connor Brandt - OUT
  • Shannon Gomez - OUT
  • Jefferson Mena - OUT
  • Ronald Matarrita - QUESTIONABLE
San Jose Earthquakes

• Bryan Meredith - OUT
  • Marc Pelosi - OUT
  • Clarence Goodson - OUT
  • Mark Sherrod - OUT
  • Kofi Sarkodie - OUT

Interesting Fact: San Jose averages 0.6 goals conceded at home. 6 games with 1 goal and 4 games with 0 goals. A lot of us are predicting a multi-goal game from us which would be a first at Avaya this season for the visiting squad.
NYCFC is responsible for 26.3% of the Rapids GA in 4.8% of their games.

I have TWC and last year I was able to get the SAP to work great for me. This year I haven't been able to get it to work once.

Don't forget though that ONLY THE MATCH is in English when using SAP. Took me a while to realize this. I'd put the pregame on and it would be in Spanish and I'd think it wasn't working. You have to wait for KO before it switches over

What was the verdict on whether you can watch a dvr recorded game in English on replay (TWC)? I'm glad I won't have to worry about spoilers between 11pm and 6am.

Don't forget though that ONLY THE MATCH is in English when using SAP. Took me a while to realize this. I'd put the pregame on and it would be in Spanish and I'd think it wasn't working. You have to wait for KO before it switches over
Yup, I've tried enabling SAP during the match and haven't been able to get it like I was able to last year. Someone else suggested trying the other Unimas channel (in the 400s) so I'll be giving that a go tonight.

Reactions: Goodfella
Yup, I've tried enabling SAP during the match and haven't been able to get it like I was able to last year. Someone else suggested trying the other Unimas channel (in the 400s) so I'll be giving that a go tonight.
On a fun in living with roommates note. Last year when the SAP function was working, I watched some random game on Unimas and enabled SAP to listen in English. Turned the TV off and went to bed.

Next morning one of my roommates starts pounding on my door, "Why the FUCK is everything in Spanish?"

On a fun in living with roommates note. Last year when the SAP function was working, I watched some random game on Unimas and enabled SAP to listen in English. Turned the TV off and went to bed.

Next morning one of my roommates starts pounding on my door, "Why the FUCK is everything in Spanish?"
Same thing happens when you're married.

What was the verdict on whether you can watch a dvr recorded game in English on replay (TWC)? I'm glad I won't have to worry about spoilers between 11pm and 6am.

If you don't have an option to set the audio when you set up the DVR, you are probably out of luck.

Reactions: JayH

I have Optimum, and it does not work. Other (better) cable systems may have a different result.

Reactions: JayH

It has to be a multi goal game for us to win. We don't do shutouts.

My best guess is that SJ score a real goal and one of the garbage time goals we love to give up. Therefore we need to score at least 3.

Reactions: Goodfella
Status
Not open for further replies.